SM4SH : FOR HYRULE & FOR MAKERSCORE

Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Lol, it fien. I killed myself in the beginning of the round XD.
Dat meteor smash tho.

I'm still available if anyone wants to fight.

Charizard 4 president
I've never played as pikachu XC I was being stupid and trying to put my laptop to sleep and it choose for me. Anyway, who else wants a slice of the death? (mine)
Porkate42
That was a close match! GG

Edit: Gonna take a break, see ya tomarrow!
GGs, guys. I definitely got the "Tinkle Toes" and "Punching Bag" bonus points today -- I'm just magnetically drawn to Dedede's smashes it seems. I wanted to jump or air dodge that last moment, but lag said "nope, son, u fallin rite in"...
I wouldn't mind getting in on this. I've never played anything organized online before, so I have no idea how to play with specific people and stuff yet. I'm at work too, so I'll get all of my necessary information when I'm home.

I also haven't played Smash in a few weeks, but that's okay! I need to brush the dust off of my three favourite characters (Dedede/Lucina/Zelda).
Alright, I'm willing to play some more on the 12th, 13th and 14th at 10:00-11:00. I really wanna face kent, Pizza and Link at some point as well at some point during this; that'd be awesome.
author=zacheatscrackers
Alright, I'm willing to play some more on the 12th, 13th and 14th at 10:00-11:00. I really wanna face kent, Pizza and Link at some point as well at some point during this; that'd be awesome.

Ok I'll add it to the schedule but if you're playing Link get ready for lots and lots of lemons!!!!

I will be online the 12th at 10 too so I hope all you guys can make it :)
I meant Link_2112, you silly mongoose.

Thanks for the schedule add, though.
author=zacheatscrackers
I meant Link_2112, you silly mongoose.

Thanks for the schedule add, though.

Haha so was I xD you'll see when you fight him. Lemons are Mega Mans little bullet thingys
Porkate42
If anyone wants to fight, I'm redy
Feel free to slap me down for the makerscore one.

NNID: UPRC00
Main: Zelda
Quote: "WELL EXCUSE ME, PRINCESS."

If anyone wants to humiliate me terribly have a good brawl with me, feel to send me a message on RMN or toss me a message on Skype at powerfultoaster.

I'm pretty much available any weekday after 3:00 PM EST until 9:00 PM EST. Weekends, pretty much any hour at all unless I've got plans/other things to do.
Porkate42
Anyone on?
I'm on, but I have no clue how any of this works.
Me neither. Just search up the tourney ID and press start I think.

edit: I'm in the first one
I'm waiting too. Are you in the tourney ID starting with 1? or 4?
4, I think. The maker score tournament, not the Ganondorf one.
Miracle, the one time I'm ready to play and you go in For Glory!! Shame on you.
lol. give me just a few minutes, and I'll be on in For Friends. xD