SM4SH : FOR HYRULE & FOR MAKERSCORE

Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Come at me scrubs

Edit: Welp...
Literally why did I think it was a good idea to up-B several inches away from the platform on battlefield, like, twice?

I'm so out of it tonight, lol
dem heart containers rofl. Welp, I've done 5 Hyrules tonight already so it's off to MS! I'll be waiting...
SLAMMINDORF DEVASTATION

Alright, that's three Hyrule matches. Guess it's time to try For MS!
Porkate42
Are their a certain amount of rounds you are allowed to do?
We should create super smash bros. society! SSS for life!
Porkate42
Alright, I'm done for today. Gotta let others have a chance.
Great battling with you guys!
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
I will be home on Saturday so I'll be up to play then!
Alright, I'm done for the night.

I still can't believe I side-B'd Miracle and me into the pit during the second Hyrule match, btw; I lmao'd for like 5 min straight after that.
Aaand that's three For MS matches!

Damn that barrel, and damn that rocket!

So, how many of you are still on?
Good games everyone! We have some skilled players! I've already lost a couple matches ;0;

Too bad I only have 15 matches, I want to play you guys some more! Anyways, I updated the OP to include the leaderboard, updated weekly (unless I get bored.)

see you on Wednesday everyone :)

author=zacheatscrackers
I still can't believe I side-B'd Miracle and me into the pit during the second Hyrule match, btw; I lmao'd for like 5 min straight after that.
*shakes fist* i was doing really well at the beginning...

author=Backwards_Cowboy
but some of these people and their Jigglypuffs, man.
I still feel bad about that
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I think I'm done for now. Seven "For Hyrules" and a few MS matches is enough for one night. I'm decent when everybody is using Ganondorf but some of these people and their Jigglypuffs, man.
I almost killed Miracle's Jigglypuff. ALMOST.

Anyways, sounds like everyone's logging off now, so I will too. See ya guys next time!

PS: God damn Ganon dittos are fun! ;P

e: Zeuzio, your main problem is compulsive Down Bs. It's good for punting people trying to up-air/smash you when you KNOW they're going for it, but otherwise it's way too unsafe to just throw out there.
5 each, I'm good for now. Things I've learned:

- I'm extremely rusty at this game. ;w;
- My only hope with Ganondorf is to pray to Din for victory.
- I'm much better with Yoshi in 1v1 matches(well I knew that one already)
- Need to practiiice
- This is pretty fun! Maybe we could do another one sometime!
So what happens when everybody has played their matches I still haven't played against anybody?

And if you are going post my times in the OP, you should include that my days off are mon/tues and the most likely times I can schedule anything.
man, I wish I could play videogames again. :<
author=Link_2112
So what happens when everybody has played their matches I still haven't played against anybody?

And if you are going post my times in the OP, you should include that my days off are mon/tues and the most likely times I can schedule anything.
Dunno about everyone else but I'm only doing 3 matches each per week so I'll be playing til the deadline. I think turkeyDawg is doing the same thing. Your best bet is to join Wednesday at 10 PM, but if that doesn't work let ppl know that you're free Mon/Tue. Maybe that day will work better for others like char, pizza and kentona. I'll add it to the OP
Ganondorf really kicks ass on the battlefield.
His mighty upward kick can smash opponents into oblivion.
^ Well, I'd hope so. I mean, he's got the Triforce of POWER, man!

author=Link_2112
It is pretty weird that you can match against the same people over and over again. I mean, that's really NOT how tournaments are supposed to work lol.

Do you think it would be a good idea to keep track of how many matches people have played? (If so, I'm at 4 Hyrule and 3 MS)

Anyways, I'm not going to be able to play tonight. I should be able to play Saturday, though. Anyone want to mention any particular times to meet up?
My wife is at a bridal shower saturday from 4-6pm est (if I did the math right) so I will try to log on then. Anyone gonna be around?