[RM2K3] PROBABLY CLICHÊ, BUT I HAVE A FONT PROBLEM...

Pages: 1
I have already tried font fix, unistalling and installing the rm2000 fonts, Font changer and Destiny patch, but nothing seems to work.

The font is like this:

I'm testing in a notebook with windows 7 and a pc with windows 8, same problem.
My game is finished, the last thing i need to do is fix the font.
I'm almost giving up...
There's a particular font you need to install. Luckily, we have it on the site~

Lemme grab that link for ya, friendly-like.
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rt2k3/utilities/1/

Should work for 2k as well. Enjoy!

I read that you reinstalled fonts and all that jazz, but it won't do you much good if you're using the same font as the one that was causing the issue. Try the link first. If that doesn't fix it, we'll figure something out. Maybe. But just give it a try.
thanks for the answer, Liberty.
I tested the fonts and still they have not worked.
Strangely, I tested the game on a tablet with android, and everything was ok with the font (considering that the android has several bugs that make the game unplayable).

I remember when I made a game on an old computer, some time ago, all I had to do was change the font from normal to Gothic in the system, but now it don't change anything.
Hm... you said you used a font changer on the game. Perhaps try using it with the fonts in that file? If you used the old, messed up ones it might have had an effect.

Also check the .ini file to make sure it doesn't have something in there that's messing things up.

Try making a new project just to see whether it's that one project being messed with or not.

Also, try deleting the RM font files altogether from the system and reinstalling those ones (reset computer just to make sure it refreshes).

Lastly, check to see if there's a font folder of any kind among the game folders and whether or not it has the proper fonts installed in there. It might be that one of the font editors/patchers you used added a folder like that.

If all else fails, try sending a demo version or something to someone else and see if they have the issue. If not, it might be okay to release it - it may just be your system for some reason.

Sorry if none of that helps at all.
Just tried font changer again, it gives me this message:
offset nicht gefunden unbekannte rpg_rt.exe
in english: Offset not found, unknown rpg_rt.exe

What does that mean?

The .ini file have this written:

GameTitle=Mystery Falls
MapEditMode=0
MapEditZoom=0
FullPackageFlag=1
YAY MORE BRAZILIANS, STAY WITH US DON'T GO
P L E A S E

Also, does the font problem happen when playing other people's games? Hm
Are you brazilian too, Joseph?

I haven't tested another game, i'm gonna do this to see if the problem is my pc.
Yeah I am, and I'm always happy to see fellow south americans here~
So, I suggest trying to see if the same happens to other projects, if it doesn't you can always try to substitute your RPG_RT by another project's (before making a backup, of course)
;w;b
I tested another game, and worked fine.
So the problem is with the RPG_RT i'm using. Now i have to find a "clean" RPG_RT to substitute, as you said.
Thanks for the help! :D
Pages: 1