I'M BORED, CAN WE INSULT EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE?

iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I find it funny how everyone else is making an effort to be insulting...

...and Liberty just needs to act like she always does :P
I can’t be mean to anybody here, even if it is pretend. I’m just way too much of a nice guy, you know?

…Except for Bakutex. Why did you make such a stupid topic, anyway? Nobody likes you.

(D…Did I do good?)
Insulting people isn't as fun if you don't know who it is you're attacking. Especially since you can't use direct personal assault. Not that I want to get to know any of you weabs; not worth my time.

off-topic:
iddalai, your ms is rad! are you a haxxor? :)
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
I think it's pretty pathetic when we have these topics.
Take it as an insult or the truth, your pick.
author=charblar
I think it's pretty pathetic when we have these topics.
Take it as an insult or the truth, your pick.

Oh, indeed. I was deadpan bored but the fun finally ran out. GG people, see ya somewhere else, nerdos. :)
iddalai
Well, since the topic seems to have run it's course, I'll just reply to karins_soulkeeper's off-topic comment.

author=karins_soulkeeper
off-topic:
iddalai, your ms is rad! are you a haxxor? :)

LOL!
I didn't even notice that! :D
...also, loved your awesome and totally legit website.
Never thought I'd be successfully Robo Rolled :P
I think you guys are all cool
At least be a bit subtle about it and call it SJW discussion thread or something.
iddalai
author=SnowOwl
At least be a bit subtle about it and call it SJW discussion thread or something.

author=SnowOwl

That feels like a trigger for some people. And god knows I don't wanna be around when that happens...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Bakutex
That feels like a trigger for some people. And god knows I don't wanna be around when that happens...

Aww...he's afwaid of hurting feewings! What's wrong, little fella? Too touchy feely to step up? Would you like someone to change your diaper for you?

EDIT: Didn't notice everyone stopped. Sorry.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh, NOW who's scared of hurting people's feelings? Stopping your attempts at "insults" and and editing your post to fit in just because of peer pressure, like an acne-ridden sixth grader who doesn't know how to make friends.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, you sure would know about making "attempts", wouldn't you, if your track record in this thread is any indication? You never do quite manage it, do you? Time to rename you "Half-AssZ".
Baku, don't worry, they're just play-fighting.
No we’re not.

*pushes Liberty down a hill*

(Hehehe...)
iddalai
Hey Addit! :D

*groin kick*

*push*

...and then there were two rolling down the hill.

You're right! This IS fun! :)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Dammit, iddalai. You only needed to NOT POST in this thread for three whole weeks for it to officially die. You had ONE JOB, and you FAILED! You FAILED! You SUCK! You fucking suck bigfoot's mutilated jumbo-sized DICK! Fucking downsy piece of SHIT!

God why did I post in this thread? I feel so horrible for saying that. Please forgive me! D:
iddalai
I feel ashamed by my failings, but surely everyone can understand the urge to push Addit down a hill? :D

You don't pass that shit up man!

Plus, bonus groin kick.