19 YEAR OLD MUSICIAN DETERMINED TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF

Pages: 1
Hey guys! So this is officially my first post on this site even though I've been a lurker for many years - but now I'm at that age that I can start using this site the way it's supposed to be used :)

Essentially I wish to become a Video Game Composer but in order to get there I need 1) Equipment and 2) Experience. Now the former has finally been taken care of and now I'm just left with the small task of finding people who are willing to give me a chance to show them what I'm made of!!

If you or anyone you know has a small project which they are working on and need some free music - I will be more than willing to jump on board; I just need someone to give me a chance.

In the meantime I'll put a link to my soundcloud which currently only has one or two compositions but I am planning on creating more general music in the near future.

If you've read to this point thanks for sticking to it and if you have any suggestions or advice please don't hesitate to let me know :)

https://soundcloud.com/user-853355244
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Officially welcome to RMN!

I'm sure someone would love to use your talents and help you grow or some of our seasoned vets can help point you in the right direction music wise. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm just hoping there's someone out there with a small project I might be able to help work on because I know there are some great composers on here but gotta start somewhere right?
There's an event running for composers on the site that you might be interested in. It's been going for a while now but still has some life left in it, so joining in at this point isn't an issue.
http://rpgmaker.net/events/sos/
wow thank you for the tip! I'll definitely be checking it out
Once I'm able to get back to working more on my games, I'll consider making a request. ;)

Good luck out there bro!
curryisnice can you send me a message I am willing to have you do some music for my game Black Suede The Zelfar Chronicles!
author=Aegix_Drakan
Once I'm able to get back to working more on my games, I'll consider making a request. ;)

Good luck out there bro!

Thanks man!
author=Bernkastelwitch
What kind of music can you make?
Currently I've found I'm quite good at writing dramatic or sad music particularly with use of the piano and orchestra. However I enjoy challenging myself to write in many genres and moods so I'll have a go at anything people ask of me :)
Curryisnice is an amazing music composer and I will recommend him to anyone!
He is currently composing a soundtrack for me and all I can say is WOW AMAZING!
Pages: 1