LIMITATION ON NON-RMN HOSTED DOWNLOADS

Pages: 1
I don't know if this is a limitation that can be overcome in the sites coding or not, but just ran into an issue downloading a game that linked to another website. First time, accidentally downloaded the italian version, second time I borked up the browser. Third time it gave me a message that downloads were limited, so I had to troll through my history to find it again. Should there be a limit on clicking on a download link, if it goes to a non-RMN site to be downloaded from anyway?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The limit isn't just to save RMN bandwidth, I think it's also to prevent people from artificially inflating their game's download count. Encountering it while downloading stuff legitimately like you were is pretty rare, since as you said you have to screw up twice (and then you only have to wait a few minutes I think before you can try again).
It is just a 15 minute wait, and yes, it's for various reasons. Annoying when you stuff up, sure, but it won't kill to wait a little while, and prevents multiple accidental downloads, removes the temptation to inflate download count and to help the bandwidth a bit.
Reasonable enough, I was wondering if that actually affected download numbers, or if it only counted once per IP.

Consider my question silly and disregarded.
Pages: 1