DISCORD - COME VOICE CHAT WITH US!

Pages: first prev 12 last
There are different rooms so people can jump on one or the other. There's no real control over who speaks when, but you can turn other peoples' voices down or mute them altogether if you wish. Most people don't really use the voice chat that often, though - there's actual typing chat rooms which people use.

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Hey all,

I don't know who all uses Discord but there was a recent security leak that means you might want to change your passwords there (and maybe on other sites too, sounds like the leak might be pretty severe.)

https://blog.discordapp.com/safety-jim-psa-cloudflare-security-issue-77a4ecc48298#.65781j5rv
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Oh geez, I've been meaning to change my password in forever anyway.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up soli!
Sorry for the bumping but I have problems with joining the Discord.

When I use my account (Ghabry#6582) it only says "The instant invite is invalid" but when I use a different web browser without my account it works.

Am I banned? I just don't know why because I was never a member of that Discord o.O
https://discord.gg/ZfVSRZ9
Try this link and see if that works, Ghabry.
@Liberty

Doesn't work, same error :/
I just checked the discord logs. Apparently you ARE banned. I'm not entirely sure what you did. But the ban seems to have happened a while ago, I'll take it up with the modding team, it may just have been some sort of mistake or misunderstanding.
Okay, you should be fine to jump back in Ghabry. Your name got caught up in a bunch of random-letter-name bans since it seemed to be a mash of letters and not a real name.
Discord is really phenomenal way to have a forum, its the way of the future. I have been seeing so many handy ways to use it. RMN discord is a great place to have live discussion about rpg maker related matters
Hello, possibility of adding a Discord icon linked next to RMN website logo of official links?
Do we also have RMN on Mumble?
author=Irog
Do we also have RMN on Mumble?

No. At one point we had an IRC channel, Slack, Discord server and a couple of other outliers. But I think we've consolidated all of those now.
Pages: first prev 12 last