[PLAY TIME] BULLET BALLOT MAFIA

It's not bad to be suspicious but sometimes people will lie in order to muddy their playstyle for future games, making them harder to anticipate. Or because they slipped up and are trying to cover for that mistake. Or because they really do want to see peoples' reactions and gauge how they differ from expected ones to see who is most suspicious. Or because they just like to lie and cause trouble. Or because they think it's the best thing to do at the time to save their own skin. Or because they're laying a trap for others. Or because it's fun to see people run around in circles panicking.

Or a mix of some, all or more of these things. It's hard to tell which is why a lot of people base their games on previous games played with people - to see if how they play matches up with how they played last time. It's going to be tougher for new players to get that information, but on the flip side, that means no-one is going to know how you play and thus not be able to pick up on your eccentricities for a while either.

The 'art' of the game is to bumble around and try to find any kinds of clues to give yourself either the best choice to lynch out of the possibles (and hopefully pick well) or find a way to get others lynched so that mafia can win.

Thus most people will rely on their own tried and true plays in order to figure out who seems the most suspicious. Double-blinds and bluffs can be a part of that. Of course, they could be saying that in order to try and convince others not to target a mistake they made as mafia, too. It's hard to know~ You just gotta do the best you can to figure out who is best to lynch and who isn't.

To note: this is about mafia in general, not this game in particular (I actually based it on CAVE DOG's run in the Suikoden Mafia (that motherfucker gave me more grey hairs in that game ;.;)). It's basically so newbies can see that lying isn't inherently a sure sign of mafia but also isn't a sure sign that anyone who is lying also isn't mafia. XD
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
(Home from school now, yay!)
Guys, I just had a thought! If we don't kill off more than 1 person a day, the mafia can do so at the exact same rate. Shouldn't we attempt to kill 2 people today?
Kloe
Oh and we should look at everything with different perspective.
"A circle can be a jigglypuff seen from above, or a pokeball from the side, all about perspective!" -Kloe, Now2016
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
An interesting way to look at my comments, Makio. I gurantee, however, that I am not a Mafia. I was lacking time, as I had to arrive at school for a test, and wanted to get my post count up as to not seem suspicious, and be treated as a Mafia.

Honestly, I'm probably going to be killed off this next night, so nothing I say really can help me. So, everything I'm writing doesn't really matter, I suppose.

Oh, to answer a question a few pages back, I'm willing to answer all questions thrown at me, sarcastic, or serious, or anything else, though it might take an hour, or even a day, because of my scheduling.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh gosh.
Um, I accidentally edited my post, because I wanted to add an "as", next to the "to" in the second sentence.

Please don't kill me, though I'll be fine with it if you do.

It would be fair to kill me, actually.
Kloe
Okay, what about who do YOU think dunnit?
Kloe
Also it's okay, we all make mistakes, I can verify that he didn't change anything else if you want.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Probably pianotm, though I've been unable to catch up on this game completely.
Kloe
That's fine, I know Sleep + School can be a hard combo, especially when playing this. If you're town, we shall protect you from anything but giant thunderbolts and natural/demonic disasters Um... from us... We can't do any more than that.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Thanks.

If I turn out to be Mafia,or am killed becayse of my edit, don't kill me normally, have me die in an incredibly fitting way.
Kloe
What, trampled by an oversized and odd Rabbit? Flattened by a falling school?

I don't like the "If I turn out to be mafia" that scares me.
Though I wanna do the same thing, here we go:
If I turn out to be mafia, can you guys burn me? Hanging is getting a bit old, I've already been hung once in the last month...
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Exactly. It's fear tactics. If they fear me, I'm either going to be voted for, or avoided.

No,I'd like to be strung up like a marionette.

That's really morbid, but fitting, seeing that I obey almost any order, and am essentially a puppet that others can use almost any way.
Kloe
Oh god that is rather morbid *flash back to a moment in Higurashi* ... *shivers*
Well, just don't be told what to do by a mafia, we don't want you killing us now, do we?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I wouldn't. If I did, I would have my hands stained with innocent blood,and that is less than the last thing I wish to do. I would die before harming an innocent, is what I'm trying to say.
Kloe
Good to know. I voted myself yesterday (as I said before) just for that reason, I want no innocent blood on my hands.
I guess I have +1 people I can trust, eh! Any other theorys?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Not really. I haven't caught up with what's going on yet, and I'm probably going to die, either by Liberty, or by lynching.
Kloe
Attack of the L's! And not a whole lot, basically people are suspicious of YM because they lied, Piano because of the tirade and some stuff I pointed out and Aetherrevival died via lightning and Lockez was stabbed in the night! And um... did I miss anything for this day?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Not that I know of.

Though, once again, I don't have as much information as anyone else.
Kloe
Well read up, and then I'd like to know what you think! The more opinions the best!!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Kloe
If we don't kill off more than 1 person a day, the mafia can do so at the exact same rate. Shouldn't we attempt to kill 2 people today?

That's exactly what will happen if oddRabbit edits a second post. His writing sends a lot of mixed signals to me. He started leaning town, but then all of that talk about being strung up like a puppet and not wanting blood stained hands has a ring of scum. I'd press it if he hadn't edited his post.

Mafia would be careful not to break any of the rules. Doesn't mean he's not scum, just makes it less likely.