[PLAY TIME] BULLET BALLOT MAFIA

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah, but from my experience, psychopaths and vampires arent scum, simply red herrings! (Last time I got shipped with an awesome psycho vampire guy)
Also I think something that creepy is just um... Creepy. Strung up like a marronette? Gives me the shivers.
I agree with you about the edit thing, the number of times I wanted to edit so I could fix a typo is starting to destroy my soul...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I lost my soul to mafia typos long, long ago...
Kloe
We need to start a fundraiser for all those words who tragically lost a letter to typos in mafia games...
pianotm
And skipped words. Won't someone think of the skipped words?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
This is pretty interesting to watch, but am I really sending mixed signals? I didn't notice.
Kloe
I dunno, but I said that same sentence to a boy once! ;)
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
An interesting coincidence.
Kloe
Dun dun dunn!
There are no coincidences in Mafia, or does the saying go there are lots of coincidences in mafia? I can't remember...
I am not a fan of the mixed signals. "If I'm mafia" is also a very alarming phrase.

Aaand, while there are reasons to lie other than being mafia, I'm not comfortable letting someone who's lied multiple times just get off. Although, I guess I AM pretty bad at reading YM (and they don't really seem like mafia now that they're talking to us all again.) One thing that disturbs me is that YM also said that they wished they had Celes' intellect and YM has never struck me as humble or unintelligent. It just seemed insincere when he said it.

Maybe I'm being too insistent. I've honestly lost some confidence in believing YM was mafia, but I'm struggling to align their manner of speaking, and their actions with a townie's.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Gourd, thinking my admiration for a fictional character is insincere is a silly idea and you know it.

I don't think I need to reiterate the reasons behind my lying anymore.

Unfortunately at thia point, you're all suspicious to be in one way or another. It doesn't look like OddRabbit is gonna be modkilled as they have spoken up. But what they said isn't exactly full of substance and thus makes them a safe bet for a lynch. I'd suggest others to follow suit...
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, I'm probably going to die soon, and I have to say, I'm fine with it.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I mean, it looks like Mafia is going to win anyway. Why not kill me, and help them?

That's a bad idea. Don't do it.
@YM I wasn't trying to call your like for Celes insincere, I was calling the idea you weren't as clever as her to pull off a gambit like I described insincere.
But, I agree, oddrabbit is the safer lynch today. Especially when they post weird things like what they posted above.
pianotm
oddRABBIT
I mean, it looks like Mafia is going to win anyway. Why not kill me, and help them?

That's a bad idea. Don't do it.

Okay, someone needs to write a Mafia book about how to play the game and in the chapter where explaining how to not draw attention as scum, this comment by oddRabbit needs to be the number one example of what not to say.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Gourd_Clae
@YM I wasn't trying to call your like for Celes insincere, I was calling the idea you weren't as clever as her to pull off a gambit like I described insincere.

Soooo you're saying I'm as clever as Celes? Thanks Gourdy!!!

author=pianotm
Okay, someone needs to write a Mafia book about how to play the game and in the chapter where explaining how to not draw attention as scum, this comment by oddRabbit needs to be the number one example of what not to say.

LOL, word.
You're welcome! It's both a compliment and a reason to suspect you~<3
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I have a simple poll.

Am I a Mafia?
author=Kloe
(Home from school now, yay!)
Guys, I just had a thought! If we don't kill off more than 1 person a day, the mafia can do so at the exact same rate. Shouldn't we attempt to kill 2 people today?

I think that this is a VERY dangerous idea, because if we're wrong and hang two Townies we'll be in a bad position. We should stick to just one person.

Which, on that note, I'm curious who everyone else is leaning towards. Doesn't seem like much has changed while I was at work, except that oddRABBIT did finally speak up. I do agree that some of their comments were a bit alarming, so it still leaves me spinning my gears between piano, YM, and RABBIT.

We should try to aim for a solid majority so we don't run into the aforementioned problem.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Just tell me what you think.