[PLAY TIME] BULLET BALLOT MAFIA

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Eh, we all have our "Oops, I was led astray" days.
No-one is at a disadvantage except maybe YM, since I'm not 100% sure I trust her, even slightly, people keep pointing out her lies and she seems fairly defensive. Let's see how that turns out, eh?
Also I don't think odd is mafia, but your theory could work (in theory) BADUM CH.
Anyway, sacrificing odd for Piano would be a TERRIBLE move on their part, we were already suspicious, I mean most of the heat on odd was by Piano himself, his last chance to mislead us.
I think you're right. I mostly just wanted to put the theory out there. I think it's reasonable to conclude that there is at least one mafia member who voted for odd and that everyone who voted for piano is innocent.
Kloe
Yup, but again, we shouldn't outright count on it, it isn't FACT but simply very very likely.
Currently we know:
People who voted for Piano(4): Kloe ? ? ?
People who voted for odd (3): ? ? ?
Misc people: Gourd,
Well, of course I know that, Kloe! It's a good rule of thumb for now.
Kloe
Yup, also do you mind sharing YOUR vote instead of being Misc? It brings us fractionally closer to the truth!
author=Gourd_Clae
I voted for YM. And that is... an interesting death? I think Jeroen is innocent - I'm pretty sure no mafia would have suspected their scum buddy so quickly and then defended the decision so thoroughly when questioned.

I already shared. I was making the list for the sake of who we should be looking at, but it can always be changed.
Currently we know:
People who voted for Piano(4): Kloe ? ? ?
People who voted for odd (3): ? ? ?
People who voted for YM (1): Gourd
Kloe
Oh, sorry, I was just basing that on the cool list you showed.
I understand why you voted for YM, though Piano was the true villain. Maybe YM is too, but I'm sure she'll go "OBJECTION" to that.
Right now we haven't got much to go on, most people are asleep or don't know the day started.
Coincidentally, I'll be joining the sleeping people now~ Night!
Kloe
Good Night Gourd, just don't get eaten by YM.
Kloe
Anyone else gonna speak up, we have no chance on catching the killer with almost no input!?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ha, I knew it. There was no way piano was innocent with that tirade. I also voted for him, obviously.

author=Kloe
I don't think Isrieri was killed for some grand reason though, I think it was becaus there was no grand reason and that it means we can't get closer by examining who died.

Why do you say that? There's no doubt about the fact that he is a very strong player, so that's already a possible reason why he was killed off. But only people who have played games with him in the past should know that. I think it's very likely there's another experienced player in scumteam.

Incidentally, YM is a "he", Kloe.
Kloe
Yes, I thought he's experienced but no-one had a huge problem with him, or Lockez, what I'm saying is it seems like what's happening.
Yeah, sorry, I knew that by YM's profile, I just default to whatever the avatar was when writing, my brain does that.
Any opinions on "whoduunit?" Jeroen?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm not sure. So far, OddRabbit has been the most suspicious out of everyone. But piano was targeting him pretty hard, so it seems unlikely he's scum. It seems more likely piano was just trying to push the lynch onto him in order not to lynched himself. I guess it's possible that was just an act, though? Or that piano tried to throw him under the bus? Doesn't seem likely, though. Especially not so early in the game, on day 2.
Kloe
I agree, also my super guess powers and intuition tell me he's innocent or "Godly" as Gourd said about Piano.
If Piano was trying to throw him under the bus, that would be stupid because I would've got us to lynch Piano literally the next day!
Have any other questions for ME?
Cool~ We made some progress last night. I also voted for pianotm; glad to see that that hunch paid off.

I'm quite curious who voted for Isreiri yesterday. Mostly because that was not a name that was discussed with any suspicion at all and I expected all the votes to be between oddRABBIT, YM, and piano. But with Isreiri dying last night, I doubt anyone is going to own up to that.

Gourd is not the only one to praise piano's way of playing, Isreiri did as well:
author=Isrieri
piano, I swear to god, if you're mafia then you're doing an excellent job.

A think I plainly just don't understand because piano was nothing but suspicious to me. Stringing along everyone's thoughts, being one of the most active people and constantly stating that mafia will try to keep quiet to slide under the radar. Avoiding accusation with counter-accusations and tirades. idk - maybe it's being a noob and not knowing the rules, but everything piano did was suspicious as heck.

They also jumped on me the first day for what was literally the silliest thing. Jumping on people seemed to be their game. Godly? I don't understand it.

Isreiri can't explain this comment now, and Gourd has already said they do not know. I think it's hard to suspect Gourd based on this. But there is some other things I would like us to look at about Gourd's behaviour.

author=Gourd_Clae
In all fairness, that is a very strong scum tell. In piano's case he just gets a bit excited as evidenced by previous games I've played with him. (It was mostly cave who made him angry, but you know~)

First we have this. Gourd was defending pinao's tirade. I find this VERY odd.

I also don't think Gourd ever put much questioning into piano's claims and went along easily with their votes; and I cannot recall piano ever pointing their finger at Gourd. True, they voted for YM last night, not oddRABBIT, but if they voted earlier in the time period, suspicion was being pointed more strongly at YM.

Gourd has returned to my suspect list.

--

There's the deal with oddRABBIT as well. Was that or was that not a last ditch effort to protect piano?

I had the null vote last night and I'm pretty sure it saved your life from hanging due to a tie, oddRABBIT. Don't make me regret it.
Kloe
Heh, you have a similar play style to someone else I know. Their username is piano™
Lemme show everyone what I mean...

•The whole "Okay, this guy and this guy and this guy said this little thing"
•You're trying to finish what Piano started, all the accusations, all the "I knew that"
•Last ditch effot? Don't make me laugh Maki, the only one who dud a last ditch effot WAS piano.
•You never mentioned Piano being your prime suspect, I led the charge, you should've spoken up if you wanted him dead, but you didn't. You wanted your ally Piano alive.
•Lol, my theory came into my head after Pianos comment about "newbies" now the same happens again. You may be new, but as Liberty said, even new players can be Mafia.
•You say you had the null vote, then I challenge you to tell us who you nulled to "save odd's life"

I'm not sure this time, but please entertain me with your thoughts.
"Maki, come into the spotlight, and do the dance that untangled your ally, tell me: do you dare challenge Kloe?!"
Wait, so you're accusing me? I voted for pianotm the first day too, you know.

author=MakioKuta
Oh, we're saying who we voted for? I voted for pianotm. If only because they were adamant about orchestrating us against Ratty.

Basically I have no good reasons; I don't know what I'm doing.

I voted for piano last night and also nulled piano's vote.

piano was the most obvious person who was going to vote for oddRABBIT and NOT for himself. I felt that to get piano to hang, that was the best choice. And I wanted piano to hang because, like you, I've suspected him from very early on. For all the reasons I stated.
Kloe
Eh, ok, I like that responce, at least you didn't go on a tirade like Piano did.
Personally, I don't think it's odd, not even slightly, and Gourd is an unlikely suspect. Honestly Maki, I can only see you or YM as the other/s mafia member/s.
By saying "But I don't know what I'm doing" just makes you seem like you don't wanna cast too much suspicion on him, just the right amount for us not to suspect you. We've mentioned the throw under bus tactic, and I think we were only partly wrong. Not Piano throwing Odd but Maki nudging Piano a little.