HEY GUYS, RMN HAS A TWITTER TOO!

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=kentona
I only use Twitter to tease people, like Nessy.
I spite with Shibe dog picture retweets....

author=SgtMettool
author=Archeia_Nessiah
Have you ever chatted with platinum's Hideki Kamiya?
I've tried 10000000000000 times, repeating again and again, but to no avail.

Really though, I love his whole twitter aesthetic. And he's usually pretty good about replying to people.

His twitter is great. It's like seeing a S developer whipping M fans. I envy people that can get nasty with irritating people and not suffer company consequences.
author=Ratty524
author=Red_Nova
I... I want to be cool enough. I guess I'll do it...
One thing you'll be surprised of is how fast information circulates on Twitter. Your posts are almost bound to get retweeted, followed, or liked within minutes. It's kind of nuts.

This apply to someone who doesn't have any twitter followers initially? I don't even use my Facebook, and I don't know who uses twitter.

In other words, if I made a twitter just for my my games, with no initial friends, it can still get noticed/retweeted/liked?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Gredge109
This apply to someone who doesn't have any twitter followers initially? I don't even use my Facebook, and I don't know who uses twitter.

In other words, if I made a twitter just for my my games, with no initial friends, it can still get noticed/retweeted/liked?

I think it depends on the hashtags you use. Like, I recently plugged in a "#gamdev" or "#indie" in my recent tweets about my simple breakout game and through that, your post gets retweeted and circled around a wide audience. I got completely random gamedev strangers to follow me as a result. xD
author=Ratty524
I think it depends on the hashtags you use. Like, I recently plugged in a "#gamdev" or "#indie" in my recent tweets about my simple breakout game and through that, your post gets retweeted and circled around a wide audience. I got completely random gamedev strangers to follow me as a result. xD

That's awesome. You just sold me on twitter. Thanks!
The #gamedev hashtag will net you some follows, but it's also a very crowded tag nowadays and you might find that it will pick up some bots, too. You can also do #rpgmaker (if you want to do this one), #pixelart, and #indiegame and those should get you a little buzz as well.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
If you don't have a Twitter and you're developing a game, I highly recommend you getting one. Twitter, like I mentioned above, is one of the hottest means of social media outreach to game developers, and even your gamepages can get in on the action.

how I wish this could not be true
author=Max McGee
If you don't have a Twitter and you're developing a game, I highly recommend you getting one. Twitter, like I mentioned above, is one of the hottest means of social media outreach to game developers, and even your gamepages can get in on the action.
how I wish this could not be true

Yes, making people aware that x thing exists makes them more likely to try x thing! What a concept!
Pages: first prev 12 last