[GAME OVER] SPY VS. MAFIA

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

SIGNUPS!

I've got a minimum number of players in mind. Hopefully, we can fill the quota by Saturday, but if not, I have no problem stretching signups out a little.

RULES:

Each game consists of several town aligned citizens and a small group of scum aligned mafia killers. The players must catch and lynch the killers in order to win. This game follows rules which are modified from the typical mafia.

BASIC RULES IN EFFECT:

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator. Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. The game is divided into day phases of 48 hours and night phases of 24 hours. There will be no talking on the main thread during night phase. Members sharing private chats may talk at any time.

3. No talking to other players outside of Mafia, and NO PMING! You can PM me, but that's it. Obviously, the no PM rule is on the honor system but if I find out, there will be consequences.

4. Each day, players discuss who is most likely to be mafia and vote for one person to be voted off of the game. Voting follows standard rules. Votes are to be presented in the thread, using the following format: #Lynch pianotm. If you for any reason you change your mind, use the following tag: #Cancel Nolynch votes are not permitted and will be ignored. Anyone choosing Nolynch votes for him or herself. Vote is majority, not plurality. If there is a tie, I will cast the tie-breaking vote using a dice roll.

5. You must post daily. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

6. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into dead chat.

7. No dead posting. If you're dead, you're dead.

ADDITIONAL RULES:

1. In addition to town and scum, there is a special role called agent. When the game begins, the number of agents will be exactly equal to the number scum.

2. Win condition: For town to win, all scum must be lynched and at least one agent must survive. For scum to win, all agents must be lynched and at least one scum must survive.

3. This game has items. These items are designed with the Spy vs. Spy flavor in mind, so expect using some of them to come with a catch.

ABOVE ALL:

Remember that this is just a game. The Spy vs. Spy comic strip was written as a comic about friendly rivalry. Take a lesson from Black and White: no matter what happens, laugh it off and come back for more.

THIS POST WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN FIVE SECONDS. (no it won't.)

PLAYERS:
1. The Libanana! (Liberty)
2. Gourdy!
3. The Wascally Wabbit! (oddRabbit)
4. Marrend! (maybe) :( sorry...
5. Tunger the Man!
6. Noble NeverSilent!
7. Dr. House!
8. Kloe the Kid!
9. The Magic Man! (Yellow, that is...)
10. The man with mask, Isrieri!
11. The Ratty Army!
12. The Wombat!
13. A fearful one! Meditated himself right into a mod-kill
14. TangledLion!
15. Joyful!
hoi

what if you just don't vote at all? it doesn't say you must vote, just that a nolynch vote isn't allowed.
pianotm
I took a rule from your last game.

Anyone choosing Nolynch votes for him or herself.

The same goes for non voting.
Sign me up! The rules here are quite interesting~
pianotm
Woohoo! Not even an hour up. I guess we're all still hot for mafia after having gone so long without it!
I have an itch only mafia can scratch...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm... somewhat interested. Though, I'll be on a trip from Thursday to Monday, so, I dunno how much I would be able to participate if it does start on Saturday.

Eh, I suppose you can pencil me in for now!
pianotm
I'm flexible.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Yessir! I would be honoured to join this noble cause. Finally, I shall enter the dangerous world of mafia.

A little question just for clarity's sake: The agents are basically like town, only that town loses if the agents are wiped out regardless of the amount of townies and mafiosi left, correct? I then assume that, unlike the mafia, the agents do not know who is on their team and have no access to a private chat.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh man, zoom the camera way too close and shake it until it makes people nauseous, because I am all in.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Can I join!? Kloe the Kid will be the best!
I shall rid the town of my opponent with my cuteness! Yay!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Sign me up like Barcelona's gonna sign Jamie Vardy
pianotm
Woo! We've almost reached the minimum! I wonder how many more we can get by the time we start?

@NS. Agents have to have an agency, right?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I bet we'll get everyone and we'll all shoot eachother! I can't wait Piano, it'll be so cool! Thanks for organising this!
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I've never read Spy vs Spy. But I'll join.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sign me up, please! :D

EDIT: By the way, what role do agents have?
pianotm
We've already reached our minimum! If we hit 14 before Saturday, I may start early. That's assuming we get a full 15 and Marrend drops out. I'd like if Marrend could join us, though.
I've only really done this sort of game IRL before but seems it might be fun enough to give it a shot. If you've got open slots then sign me up.