FINAL FANTASY MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
@LockeZ
Are we using hammering?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yes. A lynch is successful when more than half of the players vote for the same person, or when the 48 hour day period ends. If there is a tie when the day ends, multiple people will be lynched.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Let's make sure we have no ties ha
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Actually, let's all vote for each other so that everyone has one vote on them and we all die.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Actually, let's all vote for each other so that everyone has one vote on them and we all die.

That would be tragic. o.o
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

That would be tragic. o.o

Let's do it!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
psy_wombats
I think I'm at a disadvantage having played like 2 hours of FF6 and then quit.

Sounds like you didn't even get out of Narshe.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Good morning, Comrades! May I soothe thee with the spooniest of songs?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I've not played final fantasy before... ;w;

Hmmm... um, I'm gonna take a guess at Gourd, that Dogge item sounds scummy. #lynch Gourdy-face
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
May I remind people that items were picked before roles were assigned.
Kloe
I know, it's day 1, and I get exp for bandwagoning so I'm just gonna try to use silly reasons to lynch people :D
pianotm
Well then, following CAVE_DOG's criterion,

#Lynch Kloe
Kloe
Eh, fair enough, though is it time in any Final Fantasy Game or do things like Tactics not count? I think I had a DS Final Fantasy which I played for a couple hours, but then it got way too hard and I died a lot.
pianotm
Any Final Fantasy counts.
Ratty524
author=Kloe
I know, it's day 1, and I get exp for bandwagoning so I'm just gonna try to use silly reasons to lynch people :D

This is not just nor is it poetic!

#lynch Kloe
Kloe
(#cancel)
Okay, well, still, I think we should #lynch Kloe, I'm getting lots of scum-tells from her, and she seems so suspicious! And tissues are obviously the evillest weapon in the world, duh.
Kloe
Wait, do I get exp if I'm on my own bandwagon?
Ratty524
author=Kloe
(#cancel)
Okay, well, still, I think we should #lynch Kloe, I'm getting lots of scum-tells from her, and she seems so suspicious! And tissues are obviously the evillest weapon in the world, duh.

And now she mocks my playstyle from the last mafia game! Is it a bard's fate to receive no respect?
Kloe
author=Ratty524
And now she mocks my playstyle from the last mafia game! Is it a bard's fate to receive no respect?

I'm not mocking, I just need a rest from acting all serious in mafia games :D
Kloe the Tissue Holder!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Kloe
Wait, do I get exp if I'm on my own bandwagon?
Only if you successfully kill yourself.