[POLL] WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A RMN MEET?

Poll

Would you be interested in an RMN Meet? - Results

Yes - in the US (please state your preferred area)
22%
Yes - in London, UK
20%
Yes - elsewhere in Europe
10%
Yes - elsewhere (please state your preferred area)
18%
No YM, you suck
14%
No YM, RMN sucks
12%

I am interested, and would seriously love to travel to... anywhere actually. And I could always make time for stuff like this. Sadly, my wallet refuses to cooperate. So I suppose I'm with Marrend on this one: No YM,I suck.

A-anyway, if for some reason, you guys would go here though, I'd gladly be your translator/guide/designated haggler XD
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I'll never forget driving with WIP to a #rm2k meetup in Boston. I felt extremely out of place pulling up to Lysander86's house and seeing RPG-Advocate in full velvet cape mode through the window.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I wouldnt mind going somewhere else in the US for a meetup, though I would need a ride or someone with me since health issues and all. Canada would probably be my limit at this point, and again, Id need someone at least able to give me a ride, though someone keeping an eye on me would be better.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
We should have a European and US meetup at the same time, with a video connection between them.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
That sounds interesting, Jeroen.

I would invite all of you in America to my local library, but I'm not going to, as I refuse to give out my location.
come to my house - I'll BBQ some burgers and hotdogs, we will play Smash Bros and Settlers of Catan, and then wrap up the evening with a viewing of The Princess Bride.
I'm interested. Plan to go around Europe looking at art and architecture.
author=kentona
come to my house - I'll BBQ some burgers and hotdogs, we will play Smash Bros and Settlers of Catan, and then wrap up the evening with a viewing of The Princess Bride.

ok
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
If I did join I would just stalk you guys from the shadows without showing my face

But this does sound rather interesting.
Woops wrong account OTZ
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=rcholbert
I'll never forget driving with WIP to a #rm2k meetup in Boston. I felt extremely out of place pulling up to Lysander86's house and seeing RPG-Advocate in full velvet cape mode through the window.
Hey me too! I am not sure anyone was comfortable with what he was wearing.

EDIT: Whoa won't that have been 10 years ago this October? :o
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
RPG-Advocate actually wearing a velvet cape isn't surprising to me in the least.

7 votes for London! This may actually become a thing. Stay tuned...
author=WIP
author=rcholbert

EDIT: How won't that have been 10 years ago this October? :o

I think I have a picture of you wearing shorts and drinking a beer somewhere...
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Soon, we're going to need to start an RMN world tour at this rate.

author=fearful
Woops wrong account OTZ

By the way, fearful, just so you know: Having multiple accounts is not allowed on RMN. You should probably contact one of the admins about this.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=kentona
author=WIP
author=rcholbert

EDIT: How won't that have been 10 years ago this October? :o
I think I have a picture of you wearing shorts and drinking a beer somewhere...

Let me know if you need a new one from today.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
...Was he wearing ONLY the cape?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=LockeZ
...Was he wearing ONLY the cape?

LockeZ... you probably shouldn't ask, you won't want to know...
People often forget that I wasn't at that meetup, asking me if I remember when this-and-that happened. I wasn't invited and I'll never forgive you.
author=NeverSilent
author=fearful
Woops wrong account OTZ

By the way, fearful, just so you know: Having multiple accounts is not allowed on RMN. You should probably contact one of the admins about this.

It's likely his wife accidentally using his account instead of her own.
I think there's like 3-4 atlantic canadians on this board. Do not have any travel plans lined up so I think everyone should drive to my city. That would be fair.