JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
All right, everything has been updated again. Huge congratulations to alterego, Liberty, and Luiishu535, who have all completed four goals at this point! And major kudos also to you all who have made all this progress during the last few days. Your work is looking really good.

@zDS:
I'm glad you found this event to be helpful, and it was great to have you. You did an amazing amount of work, and it's absolutely understandable that you want to take it a little more slowly with testing and all. Thanks again for participating, and I hope you'll have a wonderful vacation!

@TsunamiJurai:
The event will only last for a bit more than another one and a half weeks. But you're more than welcome to sign up still. I've put you on the list and added your current goal. Good luck!
Urgh... I'm terribly sorry, but can I change my goal? I was trying to ask last night, but... The internet kinda went kaput.
If it is possible, I finally came up with a decent backstory for a character, and would like to see if I can get that done this week. If not, however, I'll just work on the script for the game.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@Fruebis:
Sure, no problem. I'll add your new goal to the list to replace your previous one. Good luck!
Welp, I have no idea what's taking so long for my gamepage to get looked at. At this point I'd even accept it getting denied again. I am gonna wait another day, then upload it to another site if it isn't submitted by then. Sorry for the hold-up.
I made a brief, kinda-sorta-NES-style MIDI loop, so that technically meets my goal, anyway!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0roXWIz9JxB
Great, my dungeon is complete! It is being uploaded as I type this. Also added some new items, and altered the game balance a bit.

Goal for week 4: Skill Books completed.

Well, I got the next episode of Zoids Whisper recorded. Now all I need to do is record a new episode for Blue Skies as well as go back and review Kindness Kills and over.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
@Healy:
Don't worry too much about it. Sometimes the people in charge of the submissions queue just have a lot of other stuff to do, and it can take a while for them to view individual submissions. But either way, since you posted screenshots of your game a while ago, I have already counted this goal of yours as successfully completed. As far as I'm concerned, and if it's feasible for you, of course, nothing is stopping you from starting your next goal at this point. You don't have to feel obliged to wait for your project to be publicly available before you can work on something new.

@TsunamiJurai:
That was quick! Nicely done, it definitely looks a lot better now. I do wonder what that strange slime-like thing on the bottom of the second screenshot is, though, as I'm afraid it doesn't seem to match RMXP's art style at all. I just thought I should make you aware of that.
Do you want to announce a new goal? Just let me know.
author=NeverSilent
@TsunamiJurai:
That was quick! Nicely done, it definitely looks a lot better now. I do wonder what that strange slime-like thing on the bottom of the second screenshot is, though, as I'm afraid it doesn't seem to match RMXP's art style at all. I just thought I should make you aware of that.
Do you want to announce a new goal? Just let me know.

Oh those are monsters. I made them to have on-touch battles instead of random. I never really thought how well they fit in but it is hard trying to find sprites for the monsters im using. As for a new goal, Im still working on the menu,but I guess a new goal would be to change the graphics of a city to the new graphics and make it more organic looking. After that the maps would be done for the demo.
I managed to finish the city in 1 hour
Before:

After:

Editing the menus takes alittle bit longer...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Goal: I think I can manage an ogg rendition of La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin by Debussy in the next couple days or less.
I'm also going to do a review for my next (probably last) goal, since making a tune and testing a game are now out of the way. If time allows, I'll try to make it two reviews, like I did earlier on.
Finished Goal 4 (which now is the 5th goal I've completed). Here's proof:
Last piece I uploaded (which is completely improvised):

Link to playlist with all 7 recordings:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWFRFdKiJXeLLOy4GTo3VX8DS-wN0nfTq

Feels good to have finished this. It needed to be done, especially since my YT channel has been kind of a ghost town lately.
I'll come back later this week with updates on my current and future goal(s).

Well, I've got the next episode of Blue Skies done. That just leaves the two reviews to do for this week.
http://www.screencast.com/t/CsBCMvFxpHQS

I did this while I didn't have internet as well as a lot of good brainstorming! So, I didn't procrastinate despite having no goal. :P I just thought I'd show it off, although I need to find a screen capture software that doesn't suck. :/
Another goal is to make a hub for the dash and add the loction to the minimp