[RMVX ACE] LOW FPS/LAG

Pages: 1
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
So, currently still working on a project of mine, but I ran into an odd issue.
I'm experiencing lag in a certain area(s) of my game, now, granted, the game renders at 720p, but I previously never had lag before, and my pc rig is atleast mid end, so either it's my computer or something might have changed in the project to make it lag.

To be safe, I dont want to assume its my pc making an issue, so I tried all anti lags to no avail, though I've heard of effectus, I'm iffy on it.
Will it solve my issue at hand? I hear it eliminates lag.
I was having the same problem as you, I think. I had a pretty big map (100x150 or so), with a lot of decorative events, a few parallel processes, and some NPCs milling about. As soon as I went into the map, my computer went into a full crawl. And I have a fine rig - it wasn't the PC.

I tried a few of the free anti lag scripts and every single one of them was a bust. Either they didn't work with my other scripts, messed up some of the parallel processes, or plain didn't solve my lag issue. And then I sprung for Effectus.

Holy carp. Amazing. Put it in my script library and it solved EVERYTHING. The notes in the script are helpful and well-written, the script works as advertised, and plays well with every other script I have running. If you're on the fence and you have the cash to spare, I'd say go for it. Highly recommended.
Pages: 1