ABOUT MCBACON JAM 3

Pages: first prev 12345 last
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
what is a Mcbacon jam guys cmon
Seriously though, do we have restrictions? Themes? What's going on here?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Frogge, there aren't many that can make a game as pretty as Dry Fate.
author=Frogge
author=Liberty
Look, Frogge, you are pretty good at mapping. You lose sight of some details at times, but I'd pick you as a mapper over a lot of others so there's that... for whatever it's worth anyway. You're fine, just keep an eye on them deets.
Thanks Libby, but I literally can't accept the spot. I know I joke about being extremely good, but honestly the majority of RMNers out there are already way better than me. I think I'm more on a degree of ''good'' than ''great''.

Dude, just take it as a challenge and work it, yo. We're not aiming for perfection. It is a time limit game after all.

author=Punkitt

It's basically a team-up event where you get into groups made up of four people that you've never worked with before and try to create a game within the set time of the event. There's a theme that will be released at the start of the event, and a time limit that we'll learn more about too.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Punkitt

Make a game with a team in a month. No themes, it's just an event for people to team up with those who they admire and have fun creating a game together :D
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
It is time to upgrade Psy_Wombats's mafia sims into Mafia Sim RPG.
I think there is actually a theme!
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Gourd_Clae
I think there is actually a theme!
The theme has already been decided and will be announced at the start of the event.

also: https://rpgmaker.net/events/mbj3/

Time to eat!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
There's always a theme.
Frogge let's team up. You know you want to. We'll make kentona join our dream team too.
Pages: first prev 12345 last