STRUCTURE MAFIA [NIGHT 3]

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'll root for whatever team I'm on...unless I'm a neutral again, then I'm siding with town.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh, as far as my appearance is concerned, I would like to be this if possible:
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
A helmet with legs?
@Ratty Then you shall be the crabbiest of the Robber Crabs!

@Kloe Here's the resize with transparency!
pianotm
Ratty524
Oh, as far as my appearance is concerned, I would like to be this if possible:

Then we know to attack your weak spot for massive damage...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
can I be the bottomright-most human, the one clothed in white and holding a green...thing
@Cave That's a crotchety old lady with a tennis ball on the end of her cane. Sure you can!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
actually gourd, if possible, could I be your avatar but with evil red glowing eyes and an evil goatee and on the front of the hoodie it says "100% BAD" and you can't see it but on the back of the hoodie it says "I <3 ORGANIZED CRIME"

if not ill be the old lady
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.

Pretty much this. Though, more male, as the female generator was used. Be creative with the lower half.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
actually gourd, if possible, could I be your avatar but with evil red glowing eyes and an evil goatee and on the front of the hoodie it says "100% BAD" and you can't see it but on the back of the hoodie it says "I <3 ORGANIZED CRIME"

if not ill be the old lady
O.o ...Maybe. The words would probably be difficult. I'll see if it's possible, but you're likely going to be an old lady. :P

@Odd No problem! I'll get on that when I finish with IF's.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
write the words in invisible ink
@IF I have finished thy requested tiny person. He's not perfect, but he was fun to make (and hard)! I hope you like him~

@Cave Now, that? That I can do!
pianotm
Nice BOS power armor!
@Piano Thank~<3 It may be a bit too green, but you know, it's just a bit rusted is all!

@Cap Here's the resized edit!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I just realized that your avatar already has facial hair. Can an already-evil goatee become even eviler? let's find out
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I love it! :D
I'll join.

Make me an avatar with a smug-looking face, like the one I have, except female.
I'm game.

A little person just seals the deal. I'd like to be 80 years old or 8 years old. Whatever's more convenient as an NPC. 17th century headgear preferred.
Hey Gourd_Clae i would love to play!

and if you don't mind doing the sprite for me cause i suck at it ;w; i would love to be a blue anthropomorphic fox please :3
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
@Piano Thank~<3 It may be a bit too green, but you know, it's just a bit rusted is all!

@Cap Here's the resized edit!

Noice. I'll make it my av once i get home.