STRUCTURE MAFIA [NIGHT 3]

Okay -

@Odd Here's your guy! I had to put in as many masculine signals as possible to combat the hair so I gave him broader shoulders, a little bit of height over most the rest of the characters, he has a very straight body shape, and his hand is in his pocket. I hope you like him!

@ratty I'm really more used to humans than I am animals/monsters, but I think your crab turned out alright! I hope you like your crabby crab~

@Ivory I think the expression came out pretty well~ I hope you like how I made her look - I wasn't sure if you intended for her to be like a female Nagito or just a female doing an expression like Nagito, but I figured it was the latter! (since female nagito would probably just look like nagito more than anything)

@Cave Your edit is done invisible ink and all!

I'll get to the rest of you soonish~<3
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Thank you Gourd! ^^
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Thanks, Gourd.

Though, it's a bit over the size limit for RMN...
author=oddRABBIT
Thanks, Gourd.

Though, it's a bit over the size limit for RMN...

Ooh, my bad I forgot to check it! I knew I'd do this with one of them. XD This should work better.

@Ratty Yay, I'm glad it's alright! ^.^ You're welcome.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
It worked.

Truly, thanks. It's very well made.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I want to take part in this! PMing you with a picture of yours truly.
I LOVE it ahaha! <3 I will change my avatar once I feel like I'll stop procrastinating. (The size isn't over RMN's limit right?)
@Ivory I-it actually is over the limit. >.< I'd fix it now but I'm not actually at my computer. I'll do it soon. It's only two pixels too tall apparently. >.>

That aside, I'm glad you like it. :D
This looks SO fun! But...Last-minute College Prep!AHHHHHRRG! DX

If signups are still open Tuesday I'll have a better idea of whether or not I can play, but don't feel obligated to hold them open until then otherwise...
@Ivory This should work better. :P Thanks for being patient~

@Tangled Also tempted... I'm definitely not starting this on the weekend. So Monday or Tuesday are my go to options at the moment.
I want to sing up! I'll choose your avatar xD
@Zandex If you want to then go ahead! Good luck this game~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Tempting because of the avatars, buuuuuuut...

...no.
@Zandex I was going to start Monday, but since Tangled said he may be able to join if I wait one more day, I'll probably start Tuesday.

@Marrend Fair enough. XD
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Marrend
Tempting because of the avatars, buuuuuuut...

...no.

^

I know I haven't been joining any mafia games lately, but I have been reading all, and new games starting right after I finish reading one just makes me not want to join them.

Maybe I'd join more often if they weren't back to back.

Or maybe I just like hosting games more than I do playing them.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I wanted a Gourdy original. This avatar is gonna worth a million bucks one day!

It's like a limited edition avatar and I have one out of X and X is a very small number. I dont imagine changing it for a very long time. it even still fits with my user title!
author=Jeroen_Sol
I know I haven't been joining any mafia games lately, but I have been reading all, and new games starting right after I finish reading one just makes me not want to join them.

Maybe I'd join more often if they weren't back to back.

Agreed about back-to-back, but ahhhh, you should join! Even like 1/3 games or something. If you're reading the thread that's like 90% of the effort haha, and the rest is the fun part of jabbing your finger at people.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
you can just not join or read games when you feel burnt out, tho. anyway, I want everyone to start imagining that my hoodie says "100% evil" and "I <3 organized crime." because it does.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I want everyone to start imagining that my hoodie says "100% evil" and "I <3 organized crime." because it does.

He has to be MAFIA now. lol