STRUCTURE MAFIA [NIGHT 3]

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Are sign ups still happening? If so, I'll join up.
edit: Can you make me this guy? Can be just standing instead of the pose.
@Dudes Yup, that should be fine - I have a rough idea of how I think I'll go about making Mr. Painter Skeleton. :P Good luck this game!
Dudesoft
author=Gourd_Clae
I thought the Little People might convince a fence sitter or two. XD

This is why I joined. I'm terrible at Mafia.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Dudesoft

Nah, you're just distracted when you play.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I MIGHT ASWELL

I look like simon NOT REALLY I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY MAKE COOL SIMON PIXEL ART is that enough or???
Dudesoft
author=pianotm
Dudesoft
Nah, you're just distracted when you play.

My life is chaos.
@Frogge Yes, that's enough, Frogge. You better still get busy mapping. :P

I feel like Dudes knows what to do, but for some reason he cracks the case then murders someone else. Or maybe that was just last game. XF
pianotm
Yeah, that was last game.
Dudesoft
Last game was a mess. I was only half in it because of some IRL stuff (might be losing my job) and was super stressed and distracted. When I posted, I kind of just joined the vibe and went with what felt right at the moment, rather than sitting back and judging each post. Cave figured out most of Scum in deadchat, alone, by following along.
pianotm
Actually, Cave nailed down all three of us in a single post at one point.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i wasn't actually following along, I just looked at the votecounts at the end of each day and consulted a magic 8 ball (half of this is true)

additionally I got some information (IF being town) earlier than yall

but mostly I flip flopped. I was very suspicious of piano as soon as I was told that IF was town, but I also thought liberty was scum for the entire game, so *shrug*

Yeah dudesoft you were actually the only living town that ever really suspected any of us, and what motivated us to put in the effort to hammer out Kloe. So I'd consider that pretty good.
@Dudes Okay so yours actually kinda kicked my ass. XD I hope you like it anyway - it came out well in my opinion. ^.^ It was a fun design to work with either way!

@SnowFox You are BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA... Uh, I'm done. >.> I used some dithering for a furry effect and it made the sprite look a lot richer. Interesting! You finally get an avatar. :P

I'm still thinking about what to do with yours, psy. :P And I'm working on your sprite, Ozzy - it'll probably be the next one done along with psy's.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Dudesoft's is fuckinh badass! lol

you're really talented, Gourd <3
@IF Awwww! <3 Thanks, man, that means a lot! :D
pianotm
Now...who wants to speculate on who joined this mafia just to get one of Gourd's sprites?
@Piano It was all of you, wasn't it? XD

@Ozzy Okee, I did yours! I got your long coat in just like you asked~ I hope you like him!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
As if I needed another reason. But really with what's going on in rl right now the avatar sold it for me, totally.

I say we lynch anybody that isn't sporting a Gourd.
@IF Yes, lynch the infidels! >:D
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Gourd Hey, that looks very neat! I'll be honored to use this as my avatar. :D