ACTS OF RANDOM KINDNESS DAY [GO!]

Pages: first prev 12345 last
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
A nice person (whom I will not reveal unless they want to be!) wrote me a nice message and drew me new avatar material, so, thanks for that! I have been fighting a nasty cold all week long, and it considerably brightened my day. I will find some way to pay it forward as soon as my bronchial tubes are clear again.
i don't know if this counts, but i gave a feedback on a game yesterday.
at least i do my best! :)
As my random act of kindness, I didn't shut down RMN forever.

You're welcome.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hooray! Thank you, kentona! You're the best!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=aquatorrent
i don't know if this counts, but i gave a feedback on a game yesterday.
at least i do my best! :)

It's only kindness if you didn't get reported for it.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Whoa, Luuishu must've done a lot of stuff then. I received an email and avatar and they were both very very cute. Thanks, Luuishu!

My lazy self also just posted a status reverse fishing for compliments - providing a small lake where adventurers cast their rod and find good things about them said. But the limit is 3! (Some cheat the system and force a 4th out of the pool. This does not make them more special. Even if they were, I wouldn't tell them, otherwise I'd have a head to deflate. No one should know how much I truly love them. It'd turn out pooey.)
I lost one of my drawing gifts and had to remake it. The artist zone is betrayal as always...lol.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Darn! Missed it! I'd love to spread some love. I mean, that's not limited to just one day, right? I'll keep it up! (And not be malicious!)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It is never too late to be randomly kind to people!
Pages: first prev 12345 last