WHAT UPCOMING GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Dissidia
Final Fantasy :o

What is that? *Googles*
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

is a fighting, 3D-style FF game similar to Smash Bros. except that navigation is in three axes and up to two players can play at a time as opposed to four.
Aw. The four-player fighting is probably the best part of Smash.
author=kentona link=topic=2149.msg40492#msg40492 date=1225204301
Aw. The four-player fighting is probably the best part of Smash.

But its hard to keep 3 friends from getting bored when playing Smash if your always winning >.< My friends always get mad and stop playing
author=kentona link=topic=2149.msg40507#msg40507 date=1225210509
Get better friends.

I'm just too good ;)
XD as of 5 minutes ago, I'm looking forward to Rhiannon Curse of the Four Branches.
Oh you gotta be kidding me ... this is gonna be for PSP only??
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
It's badass enough to warrant buying a PSP just for this.
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2149.msg40597#msg40597 date=1225242194
It's badass enough to warrant buying a PSP just for this.

I'm just not a fan of portable gaming for some reason ... Gameboy, DS, PSP ... I just don't do it
...sigh...
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
THE MOST UPSETTING THING EVER:

I got Fallout 3 at seven last evening and have been totally unable to play it yet because A. I was busy straight from then right up until now and B. Upon finally popping the disc in my 360, I found out it is completely defective and will not work at all!

It's like a letter, from God!

"Dear Max McGee,

I totally fucking hate you!

Love,
-God"

To compound the problem:
1. I don't know when I'll be able to go to the mall to get a working copy.
2. I have a sneaking suspicion the problem might be- gasp- with my 360.
3. Since the game was preordered and prepaid by my girlfriend as an anniversary gift, I don't have a receipt AT ALL.

Those of you who are serious gamers must understand how much this turn of events makes me want to take my fucking life or just otherwise go postal.
Wow Max ... is Fallout really all that good to get this upset?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Well I don't know because I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IT but based on speculation OF FUCKING COURSE IT IS!
author=Max McGee link=topic=2149.msg40722#msg40722 date=1225303914
Well I don't know because I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IT but based on speculation OF FUCKING COURSE IT IS!

lol
You said Fallout 3 so i assume you've played 1 and 2?
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2149.msg40725#msg40725 date=1225304473
author=Max McGee link=topic=2149.msg40722#msg40722 date=1225303914

lol
You said Fallout 3 so i assume you've played 1 and 2?

He means he hasn't played Fallout 3 so he doesn't know if it's good or not.
Oh my I hope that doesn't happen to me. Sucks to hear that Max, hopefully you'll get it straitened out soon.

Also! I strongly advise against taking your own life or going postal! Not only is neither of them a very good idea anyway, but both would make sure you never get to play it!
*rubs in Max's face*
Fallout 3 FUCKING ROCKS!
It's like Oblivion on steriods, with guns, and Mutants, and the Brotherhood of Steel!

You start off as a young boy in a cave.
*Stops himself before he spoils it for MAx, and then is killed by him*

But that does seriously suck man, Of course, if you get a PS3 you won't have to worry about your 360 breaking.
author=Max McGee link=topic=2149.msg40709#msg40709 date=1225302262
THE MOST UPSETTING THING EVER:

I got Fallout 3 at seven last evening and have been totally unable to play it yet because A. I was busy straight from then right up until now and B. Upon finally popping the disc in my 360, I found out it is completely defective and will not work at all!

It's like a letter, from God!

"Dear Max McGee,

I totally fucking hate you!

Love,
-God"

To compound the problem:
1. I don't know when I'll be able to go to the mall to get a working copy.
2. I have a sneaking suspicion the problem might be- gasp- with my 360.
3. Since the game was preordered and prepaid by my girlfriend as an anniversary gift, I don't have a receipt AT ALL.

Those of you who are serious gamers must understand how much this turn of events makes me want to take my fucking life or just otherwise go postal.

Well i have to buy a new xbox 360 because my old one keeps breaking even when they fix it. so i can't even play this game so i say let's curse together. FUCK YOU 360! SEE YOU IN HELL!