WHAT UPCOMING GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

author=U.K.E.Productions link=topic=2149.msg43888#msg43888 date=1226708979
It's Christmas only, so I'd get it fast! Plus, where do you live? I'm in Wales, the offer might not even apply where you are... ???

Oh ... pshh, Eff that then! I'm all the way in the Cayman Islands ...
Far away from civilization, I was going to ask one of my cousins in the states to get it, but I guess not
author=U.K.E.Productions link=topic=2149.msg43786#msg43786 date=1226700346
I'd LOVE to get Guitar Hero: World Tour for Christmas.... but it's £150.. :-\ But really, 'part from that, the only thing I want is Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS. Riddle solving for all!

It's definitely worth it. I payed $350 for mine and it's easily better then the previous ones and rock band.
I can't wait for left 4 dead.
any multiplayer game is good to me.
I know this might be a little off topic, but which is better to buy from, Ebay or Play.com? My parents said that I might be able to buy an Xbox 360 as long as I defiently know that it's not gonna be a scam, and that it's relitivly cheap. (The £199 is outta the question apprently...but I might be able to persuade her, but just in case I can't, any ideas?)

EDIT: For those who don't know, the £199 deal I'm talking about is from a store, not the internet.
I've actually never heard of Play.com ... but Ebay has never failed me :/
My sister's friend just advised me on Play.com now, since you don't "bid" you just buy. I'll stick with that, and hopefully be playing Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2 on Christmas Day.
Yeah ebay hasn't failed me either but i would prefer actually paying the full price. Many of my friends have bought games off sites like ebay and are in shit quality.
I would have to be Starcraft II. i mean, i bought the game around 1999.... it's around 10 years of waiting or so.
Do you have any games on your Christmas Festivus Wishlist? What are they?

I want to get some Wii points and buy Megaman 9 and Super FUCKING Dodgeball. Other than that, not much game-wise.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
PERSONA 4, PERSONA 3, another fuckin' copy of FFX international, and FFXII. And another copy of Diablo II because my PLAY DISC SHATTERED IN MY DRIVE FROM OVERUSE!
I currently only have Persona 4 on my wish list.
Odd ... I'm actually not looking forward to any games now that I got GoW 2 :o