WHAT UPCOMING GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I got a new disc, it DID THE SAME EXACT THING AT FIRST (every other game works perfectly fine!) but on the second try the game played flawlessly.

And I played Fallout 3 for nine consecutive hours yesterday, enough to make me physically sick.
Did you pee in empty energy drink containers?
Max McGee
No, I just saved it all up and took one immensely long pee after which my bladder and bowels hurt but I think that was actually caused by a crohns disease flareup which was caused by the fact that I did all my eating in front of the computer which means all I ate all day was shit like peanuts, chocolate bars, ricecakes, and at the end of the day, several pieces of corned beef, all washed down with soda, which is why I got sick. Incidentally I am NEVER a fucking slob like this so thanks a lot fallout 3.
Rock Band: The Beatles

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2008/10/this-just-in-th.html

The Fab Four, long-time holdouts for digital distribution, will finally make its catalogue available â€" but not via iTunes or any other online store. Instead, today MTV Games and Apple Corps announced a Beatles version of the popular Rock Band video game in 2009.
author=Max McGee link=topic=2149.msg40914#msg40914 date=1225389070
And I played Fallout 3 for nine consecutive hours yesterday, enough to make me physically sick.

Holy shit.

The best I can do nowadays is when Mother 3 came out I played it for about 3 hours straight before taking a break. That's not counting stuff like getting a drink or bathroom breaks either.
Max McGee
Yeah, I dunno, bethesda's games just do that to me. Btw guys I was playing Fallout 3 straight since my last post in this topic, don't know when that was.

EDIT: 6 Hours.
author=kentona link=topic=2149.msg40937#msg40937 date=1225392885
Rock Band: The Beatles

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2008/10/this-just-in-th.html

The Fab Four, long-time holdouts for digital distribution, will finally make its catalogue available â€" but not via iTunes or any other online store. Instead, today MTV Games and Apple Corps announced a Beatles version of the popular Rock Band video game in 2009.

I'm a big fan of the Beatles so i'd buy this when it comes out.
author=Max McGee link=topic=2149.msg40991#msg40991 date=1225411013
Yeah, I dunno, bethesda's games just do that to me.

EDIT: 6 Hours.

Yeah they do that to me too. I'm seeing how long I can go without sleeping, since Fallout 3 takes higher priority.
Is it me or is the fighting in ff dissdia just like
kingdom hearts.
Fallout 3 must be very good for you to be killing your self.
http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Gyakuten_Kenji

Hel~lo! A new Ace Attorney game. With Edgeworth as the main character? *yoink*
I'd LOVE to get Guitar Hero: World Tour for Christmas.... but it's £150.. :-\ But really, 'part from that, the only thing I want is Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS. Riddle solving for all!
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2149.msg43789#msg43789 date=1226700397
I still want GoW 2 but no money ...

Gears of War 2 KICKS ASS. I LOVE that game. (don't have a 360, played multiplayer online over my friends house for 5 hours straight 8) , Horde mode for the win!)
author=U.K.E.Productions link=topic=2149.msg43799#msg43799 date=1226700771
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2149.msg43789#msg43789 date=1226700397
I still want GoW 2 but no money ...

Gears of War 2 KICKS ASS. I LOVE that game. (don't have a 360, played multiplayer online over my friends house for 5 hours straight 8) , Horde mode for the win!)

lol
i think it's time you get a 360 then buddy
But... they so much monies... wait, how much do they cost now? (Not the black one, and not the core one, the one in the middle)

EDIT: Actually, under the new Google rule, I reclaim that question, under the fear that Kentona will shoot lazer beams outta his arse and blind me for being a douche.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
if Kentona could shoot laser beams from his ass, they'd inflict more then blind status, buddy.
author=U.K.E.Productions link=topic=2149.msg43878#msg43878 date=1226707967
But... they so much monies... wait, how much do they cost now? (Not the black one, and not the core one, the one in the middle)

EDIT: Actually, under the new Google rule, I reclaim that question, under the fear that Kentona will shoot lazer beams outta his arse and blind me for being a douche.

Lol actually I don't think there is a problem with asking SOME questions (Even if they CAN be googled) ...

But PS3s are still a lot more expensive then 360s
Oh-Em-Jee! There's an offer in Gamestation for an Xbox Premiumn with Gears of War 2 AND Fallout 3! For £199! :o :o :o :o

EDIT: But I can't get it... :( I'm going to Paris with school in April (it's an Art trip) and that costs £330.... aww... I guess I'll have to wait 'till next Christmas... :'(
author=U.K.E.Productions link=topic=2149.msg43883#msg43883 date=1226708427
Oh-Em-Jee! There's an offer in Gamestation for an Xbox Premiumn with Gears of War 2 AND Fallout 3! For £199! :o :o :o :o

EDIT: But I can't get it... :( I'm going to Paris with school in April (it's an Art trip) and that costs £330.... aww... I guess I'll have to wait 'till next Christmas... :'(

Dam that is a good offer!!
I might just have to look into that, since me and my sis are always fighting over the 360 / Fallout 3 ... and I need GoW 2 so i can kill 2 problems with one solution :D (Or maybe 3 problems)
It's Christmas only, so I'd get it fast! Plus, where do you live? I'm in Wales, the offer might not even apply where you are... ???