STAR FALL: A FORUM GAME (IN PLAY)

(Hey TM, how thick is this smog anyways?)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
(The smog is Beijing-on-a-somewhat-poor-to-moderate day thick.)

Agnelia: You see a lady in a bomber jacket with tiger strips clawing the hell out of two men while a third bleeds out on the street. The other two have guns out and are firing. A girl who looks normal other than having pink hair and being covered in dried blood pulls a gun and shoots one of the men. At first, you think the lady has made herself up to look like a tiger, but those claws are no joke. Maybe she really is part tiger!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Are the men in any kind of uniform?
pianotm
No uniforms. No, these look like street thugs of the particularly dumb variety.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh, good. That makes me feel better.

Someone with a uniform is sure to show up pretty quickly though. I'm gonna stay out of sight.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Gunfire? That's never a good sign! As Agnelia bounds forth, I laugh a bit, glance toward the other two, and say, "Well, shall we see what this is about?"

I then move toward the commotion, trying to stay out of sight.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
After seeing Agnelia hiding on a balcony and listening to Lintis I decide to act. I move closer to the commotion, with a blaster in hand, ready for any sort of attack on my persona.

By what I can see, a group of thugs seems to be fighting against two girls... or one girl and a thing, whatever it is. I sit down on a nearby table and observe the situation, having my blaster ready while I assess the situation and try to figure out who's at fault here.

If it comes to it, I'll ask Lintis for a hand and will try to stop the commotion, was never a big fan of public fights.
I will shoot the third guy on the ground in the head executioner style. Then I will aim at one of the other two.
pianotm
Rylah: You're not going to be able to do that. Your first shot killed the man already, and Jamis is making a run for it, having been successfully disarmed by Katya. As for Katya, she's bleeding from the shoulder and the hip, having been shot twice. You could shoot Jamis, but it's not recommended. This is a government controlled moon, and you are on a public street. Two uniformed officers approach. One addresses Katya. "You're lucky security cameras caught what happened, Kat. If you want some advice, lose this girl."

Katya laughs and says, "I'll keep that in mind. What's a girl got to do to get some medical attention?"

"Think I want to get mutate blood on me? Find it yourself, freak."

Katya stands up, barely. "Always a pleasure talking to you."

The officers leave and wave off the others in the area. They should be doing something, whether it's going after your attackers or arresting you and Katya, but obviously, they've been told not to get involved.

Lintis, Kassidy, & Ozardel: You don't have to go far to see what all the fuss is about. You see a mutate protecting a young girl. The girl is decidedly older than Agnelia, but still just a kid. She's covered in blood and gore, though she clearly couldn't have gotten in that state in this particular fight. The mutate appears to have feline DNA. Not only was this one fortunate enough not to be born deformed, but it seems the genetic splicing in her ancestry was perfect. Why anyone would have wanted to be augmented with feline DNA eludes both of you, but it's only a shame that those people's descendants now have to be cursed by their choices so many generations ago. The mutate obviously isn't responsible for the girl being covered in gore; she doesn't have any on herself.

Agnelia: One of the men runs from the tiger lady like a frightened pig. He runs kind of funny. The other two are on the ground, dead. Security forces have arrive, but when they see what the commotion is about, they look the other way and wait for it to finish.

All: Once Jamis flees, two uniformed men approach the mutate and the girl. After a minute or so, they leave, having clearly neglected some of their duties in the process...like actually doing something about a gunfight on their street. Somebody should be getting arrested, but nobody is.

Background: The introduction to Rylah Seneca has inspired me to add a story element to the game that I had been toying with for awhile. Katya is a mutate. In the world of Star Fall, the technology exists so that if you wanted, you could add genetic alterations to your body in the same way you'd add upgrades to a ship (or for a real life comparison, apps to a phone). However, this technology has been illegal for over a century. People like Katya are descended from people who submitted to such recreational genetic alteration. Though these people have no control over how they were born, there's a general underlying hatred and distrust of them...basic bigotry.
LockeZ
Wish they gave up on me so easily.

I don't really know what security cameras are, so I'm gonna hop down and try to take the weapon and ID from whichever dead body is closer to me, as discreetly as possible.
author=pianotm
The introduction to Rylah Seneca

Rylah Senira.

Now that things have calmed down I will holster my pistol in an awesome way (like Revolver Ocelot? ;D twirl, twirl, twirl, flip, twirl.)

I notice the small girl and will just watch her.
Marrend
If the authorities have left those two behind, I feel it's unlikely that they're guilty of anything. Still, I move forward slowly, and ask, "The hell is going on here?"
pianotm
Lintis: The cat lady looks up at you, distinctly annoyed. "I was trying to get this kid to a doctor. It was obvious she needed one. Now, I need one, too. There's a scan blocker in it for you if you help."

SCAN BLOCKER - Ship Upgrade: A device used by smugglers and pirates to disguise the contents of their cargo from bounty hunters and security ships, and if needed, to disguise the identity of the pilots and passengers. Will block all passive scans. Warning: will not block a full scan.
Marrend
Oookay. I guess I should have seen something like that coming!

Well, I suppose we should see them to a doctor, then. Figure out what they need, how much it might cost, and all that.

*Edit: I'm largely assuming that the doctor isn't going to be free. We've got cargo and... however many credits we have on-hand. Plus that shield recharge thingy I found earlier, and if we include this scan-blocker...

Well, let's just see what the cost is before making any decisions about liquidating assets.
Rylah will take out some money and hold it in her hand towards Lintis. She will begin to point at herself, then to the money in her hand, and finally, point at Lintis.
LockeZ
Well, then we just need to find a doctor.

I walk up close to one of the gawkers at random, point my lovely new gun at his crotch so that it would be difficult for other people to see, and ask, "Doctor?" The two dead people on the ground should help encourage him to answer the question instead of calling for help.

What kinda gun is this, by the way? The one I just picked up from the street thug? Not that my character would know, but I'm still curious.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
"Oh well, seems like everything has been settled", I say as I approach the group. Quite a mess around us, Agnelia is up to her usual no good scheemes, so I try to get her away from the person she's threatining and I ask said person if they could show us to the closest hospital/doctor/medicine man.

"Could you please point us to the closest medicinal center of some sorts? I'd hate to let this little girl have her way with you, she's not exactly the friendly kind, ya know?" I ask them, and instead of aiming at their crotch, I shove my gun against their knee, "I really do think that you'd prefer to keep your knee intact, so could yo please give us useful information? Make something stupid and I'll shoot of yer knees."
Can I possibly try to pickpocket this said person the two are threaten?

Edit:
Is this "said person" a the two are threaten to death a Male or Female? I actually have a way I would like to try to and pickpocket said person. IF that is cool with you TM.
Marrend
Geeze, what's with the threats? Is there no ambulance service that we could call for on this world?

*Edit: I don't know how long that girl's been lying there bleeding, and that the authorities didn't call for one is a bit irksome.
pianotm
All: Katya says to Rylah, "Girl, put your money away. It won't be a problem." She looks up at Lintis. "Transport will be difficult, though. As you can see, the streets here weren't really made with vehicles in mind and the city wasn't designed with people's welfare in mind. Don't expect anyone to help. These people are so beaten down, they could care less what anyone does to each other, so long as nobody does it to them." She looks to Agnelia. "That means there's no point taking hostages. Nobody cares." She stands, having difficulty putting weight on her injured hip. "I can make it with help. There's a clinic not far from here."

Rylah: You get ten credits off of the dead thug. The other is carrying a straight razor. Lintis, Agnelia, and Kassidy don't alarm you, but Ozardel...Ozardel looks just like the others, like any other guy trying to make his way, but then you notice the boots.

Agnelia: Unfortunately, it's not an energy gun. It's a standard projectile weapon, but it's a very good one: a 45. 1911.