STAR FALL: A FORUM GAME (IN PLAY)

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Let's help Katya/Rylah get to that clinic, then!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I agree, let's patch her up with something improvisde for the moment and let's help these girls out of here.

"Ya, know, it's not the first time I meet a mutate, but it's the first time I meet a feline type. And I have to say, I'm fascinated! How well do you see in the dark? Do you purr when you're happy? Can you easily destinguish two different sounds that are very close to each other? How fast can you run?"

I'm currently nerding out my love for cats.
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm currently nerding out my love for cats.

Looks like Oz is having a Catgasm! ;D haha.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Considering that Agnelia is pointing a gun at a dead man's crotch while Oz has a gun pointed at her knee, I feel it's incumbent upon us to wait for LockeZ to post before we move on. Meanwhile:

Ozardel: Katya puts a gentle hand on your cheek and demurely says, "That's not the only reason I purr." More seriously, "And cats can't see in the dark. It's a myth. It's their other senses that they use to operate at night."
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Just for clarification, me and Agnelia are both aiming at the same person, and we thought this person was alive.

Also, very important question, does Rylah have a tail?
pianotm
Rylah's not the cat girl. The NPC Katya is the cat girl. You can't see a tail. Also, check my edit above. And okay, you're both pointing guns at a dead man. Do you see how pointless that is?
I thought they meant they were going up to the nearest alive NPC and threatening them that is what got me confused a bit when you said dead.

(Well, Oz would you like Ozardel Alwec to inspect Rylah? xD haha. I am pretty sure Rylah would not mind showing you.)
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ohhh, right! Sorry, it seems I had them confused until now. Thanks for the clarification piano! And yes, aiming at a now deceased person is quite useless. And unless someone comically points this out to me, I'll keep aiming at the dead guy.
I would say something, but alas I cannot.
pianotm
Also, Oz, are you just going to completely pass over the cat lady flirting with you?
author=pianotm
Rylah: You get ten credits off of the dead thug. The other is carrying a straight razor. Lintis, Agnelia, and Kassidy don't alarm you, but Ozardel...Ozardel looks just like the others, like any other guy trying to make his way, but then you notice the boots.

Is there something that I may know by the look of his boots? Like something perhaps in the past or something else.
pianotm
BlackWolf1992
Is there something that I may know by the look of his boots? Like something perhaps in the past or something else.

Think back to the introduction email I sent you.
author=pianotm
BlackWolf1992
Think back to the introduction email I sent you.

Ah, okay give me a minute.

Edit:
The United Allied Systems Armed Sevices.

Rylah will take out her pistol and aim it at Ozardel Alwec while his back is turned.

(Forgive me Oz but I got to roleplay the character, you understand right?)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm
Considering that Agnelia is pointing a gun at a dead man's crotch while Oz has a gun pointed at her knee, I feel it's incumbent upon us to wait for LockeZ to post before we move on.
Excuse me, I was pointing a gun at a living person, trying to get them to give us directions to the hospital. I picked a gawker along the roadside at random to threaten. The only way that the dead person comes into the equation is that I was hoping the gawker would take the threat of gunpoint more seriously when they could see a dead person lying on the ground. So unless they dropped dead of fright from my terrifying visage, I'd think they'd at least respond.
author=LockeZ
author=pianotm
Considering that Agnelia is pointing a gun at a dead man's crotch while Oz has a gun pointed at her knee, I feel it's incumbent upon us to wait for LockeZ to post before we move on.
Excuse me, I was pointing a gun at a living person, trying to get them to give us directions to the hospital. I picked a gawker along the roadside at random to threaten. The only way that the dead person comes into the equation is that I was hoping the gawker would take the threat of gunpoint more seriously when they could see a dead person lying on the ground. So unless they dropped dead of fright from my terrifying visage, I'd think they'd at least respond.

At first I agreed, we all assumed it to be a living person but then I started thinking about Rylah and Katya got into a fight with those bandits (for lack of a better word at the moment) and there were guns going off. What sane normal bystander stands there and just watches. Usually, when shootouts happen people flee the area. I mean unless this guy is both blind and deaf.
pianotm
Oh! In that case, the gawker just runs screaming. Besides, you don't need help. Lintis, or Oz, are more than capable of helping Katya hobble to a clinic. Do you plan on shooting the gawker?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nah. Let's hobble.

Edit: If we're going to a clinic, this is probably a good time to point out that I'm still wearing a medical gown from the ship I was found on at the beginning of the game. I was in surgery when the ship was attacked, and the hospital gown would've been the first clothing I'd ever gotten that actually fit me (due to being the first clothing I'd ever gotten without stealing it). And I love the mental image it gives - crazy girl who escaped from a hospital and doesn't speak any known language. So I'm keeping it as my official clothing.

This might not actually affect anything, but if it did, the clinic would be the place where that'd happen, so I wanted to mention it. We sort of fast-forwarded through that part of the game initially.
pianotm
All: As promised, the clinic was quite close, and Katya has plenty of money to pay for both herself and Rylah. She says, "As promised. The locker this goes to contains one scan blocker." Upon returning to the docking port, speak to the dock master to claim the scan blocker. She gives Lintis the key to a security locker. "Now, I'm sure you've got cargo you want to sell. Now, am I correct in thinking that one of you owns that Gauntlet I saw landing before this clusterfuck happened?" When you confirm it, she says, "A mercenary's favorite ship and a merchant's best friend. When you're done, come back and see me. I've got a business offer you might be interested in."

Places of interest:

Tavern (Drinks and message/job board)
Entertainment complex (games, videos, and things best left unsaid)
Starship's Unlimited (ship purchases and upgrades)
Warehouse District (Sell and purchase cargo)
(So, I am assuming this clinic has pen and paper)
Rylah will take a piece of paper and a pen and write the words "Thank you." and show it to Katya. She will then try to hand Katya ten credits.

(By the way, this money system, are all these credits like physical money or is it only like digital? Or is it like both? Just wondering.)

(Ha I just realized that you updated my character sheet with the ten credits I got. I have been keeping track of everything myself in a notepad doc. xD)