STAR FALL: A FORUM GAME (IN PLAY)

NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"Fancy ain't gonnna save your hide out there, Chloe. But if you want to get a craft you can modify and mess around with later, how about a Conrad H108 Viper?"

(It costs 3000 Creds, but has more upgrade slots than any other ship you can currently afford. And since you're an engineer, I though that would be a good choice.)

P.S.:
Pianotm, there's an error in my character profile. It says that my ship is a Berserker, but I actually only have a Centauri Marauder.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Hmmm, A Conrad Vipy would be pretty cool, I know they have loooooooads of slots for stuff and things and it'd be fairly cheap, around 3000 Credits? I can spare that much for a ship of my own."
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
"Okay, sounds like a plan. I've got a bit of business at the Warehouse District. I assume we're meeting at the space port, and prepping to launch, when we're finished?"

I look to Agnelia, Ozardel, and the probably-too-sloshed-to-care Rylah.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pianotm, can I request that in the character profiles on the first page, you label which player is playing which character? It was fine when the original four players had their posts directly underneath, but now there are four more people who don't.

---

I snap curtly at Helium in an unintelligible language. You can't understand the words, but they're clearly not polite. Then I spit on his pants.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
"Careful Helium, this here girl shouldn't be messed with. Also Agnelia, if you didn't know, we're postponing the Brigadier deal for the time being, we have a job to do after we're done with it, we can ask Katya for the ID changer she promi..." I look at Chloe with a confused look, "Did you say that you knew Katya AND that you could change a spacecrafts ID?"
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Yup! I can do that, not to say it's the most LEGAL thing in the world but I could. In fact I'm working on changing an ID for her for this ship, someone named Ry- WAIT! Isn't that you?"
I point to Rylah, only just having that name click with me, wow, Katya asked me to put THIS girl's ID in? She's too drunk to fly, jeez.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
"Wow, what are the odds! Meeting the very contact that Katya promised us. Agnelia, we'll talk more about what you found out once we're outside, I don't think we should discuss specific details in a bar, and I guess that Helium agrees with that."
Marrend
"I would advise some caution. If any of you are thinking about that Brigander again, I might suggest you ponder our client's situation, and the... rewards you won't be a party to if you happen to be in jail."
I will simply lay my head down on the counter as everyone in the party continues to talk.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@LockeZ, Done.

Everyone else: I've got to go but I'll finish when I get back.
pianotm
Okay, Lintis wants to buy iron. I also fixed the typo in Helium's sheet. Lynx needs two stingers, a frag, and a flare. I've forgotten to update some of these. Let me go through.
pianotm
Okay, that's all straightened out. And I don't think Ozzy ever used his missiles.
Marrend
To the best of my memory, the Gauntlet never fired any of it's missiles. So, yeah, it should still have the two Stingers we bought for it earlier.
pianotm
So Lintis is at the Warehouse district. How much Iron do you want?
Marrend
I was mostly thinking of filling up the Viper's capacity of 80 units for 560 credits, if my memory of Iron's cost is right (7 credits per unit).

I fully realize that I'm not taking into account the capacities of the Gauntlet, Rylah's Arrow, Helium's Marauder, plus whatever Chloe ends up with. The Gauntlet might have been a shared expense, and I would be willing to pay for cargo to go in there. However, if it's coming out of my pocket, you damn well believe that I would make claim to any profit to be made out of whatever cargo I buy.

That's somewhat why I limiting myself to the Viper.
pianotm
Not a problem. You'll make a modest profit on it at Palius.

Edit: Actually, before I mark that down, since you and Agnelia share the Viper, would you two like to share costs and profit on that?
Marrend
author=pianotm
Not a problem. You'll make a modest profit on it at Palius.

A simple load of Iron? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!
/Privateer joke

author=pianotm
Actually, before I mark that down, since you and Agnelia share the Viper, would you two like to share costs and profit on that?

Didn't think about that, to be honest. Well, how about it, Agnelia? Shall we split the cost, and therefore the profits? Or do you have a better idea?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's ok with me. I guess we split the cost of buying it. I sort of thought that for gameplay purposes we were pooling our money, but that gets a little weird when people start dropping out of the game.
pianotm
That is done. Now, unless Ozzy wants to buy some cargo, all that's left for Chloe to make a decision. She's interested in the Viper, I believe.
author=LockeZ
That's ok with me. I guess we split the cost of buying it. I sort of thought that for gameplay purposes we were pooling our money, but that gets a little weird when people start dropping out of the game.

That is true. I know I have no plans of dropping out of this game. The only thing that would ever make me stop this is if my mom died or my neighbor's wifi goes out. It actually did just go out for an hour or two just now. Hopefully, it will stay on having on one to talk to was driving me crazy.