STAR FALL: A FORUM GAME (IN PLAY)

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
(Sorry guys, I've been busy lately, had to find a job to work at during my vacations and was very busy there due to christmas and everything, but now I'm good and am going to try to log in at least once a day)

#I turn at buccaneer 5, move closer by one unit, and shoot my stingers at him.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay, let me get everything together. Also, Ozzy, you will interested to know that my Secret Santa gave a four star review to The Quest for Lost Memories.

Ozzy; you, Rose, odd, and I are four star devs.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=pianotm

Victory!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=pianotm
Okay, let me get everything together. Also, Ozzy, you will interested to know that my Secret Santa gave a four star review to The Quest for Lost Memories.

Wohoo! That's great to hear!
pianotm
Ozardel scores a direct hit on Buccaneer 5. Buccaneer 5's shields depleted. Shield generator damaged. Engines damaged. Weapons damaged. BUCCANEER 5 IS FLEEING.

Buccaneer 1 fires on Lintis and misses.

Buccaneer 2 fires on Kloe. Hit. Shields reduced by 2.

Buccaneer 3 fires on Helium. Hit. Shields reduced by 3.

Buccaneer 4 fires on Kloe and misses.

Buccaneer 6 fires on Ozardel. Hit. Shields reduced by 3.

My locker appears to be broken at the moment.

EDIT: Direct posting the image.

EDIT 2: @Ozzy, That is so much more than I expected!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
"Huh, seems like these scoundrels are just bark and no bite, let's wrap this up people!"

#I try to move behind Buccaneer 6 and fire at his engines.

(I have a speed of 5, thanks to my pilot bonus, I think I should perform this flanking maneouver easily)
pianotm
Yeah, from now on, I'm just going to let everyone turn in their moves and update the images then.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=pianotm
Yeah, from now on, I'm just going to let everyone turn in their moves and update the images then.

Yeah, why you didn't do this earlier is beyond me, it's way too chaotic and too much of a hassle to always update the image whenever one of the players made a choice. This is extremely off topic, but I should go back to gam mak, haven't done so in ages!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'll wait for Marrend to post first before attacking, so I know where our Viper is, since I'm in the back seat.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
*chloe

Wow, it seems all these ships are aiming for me.
I fire again at B3, hoping to cause some serious damage.

(Pew pew time for Litnis and Agnelia?)
Marrend
#Move: diagonal down-left, diagonal down-left

This should put us right in front of Buccaneer#1.

Pew-pew time?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
#Fire at buckyballs #1

I'm not really sure how having two people in a ship works but it seems like it gives us both an attack each round?
Marrend
I'm not really sure how it works either!
pianotm
Marrend
I'm not really sure how it works either!

Honestly, I felt a little guilty that I let you take the shot when LockeZ was the gunner.

Anyhoo, NeverSilent is the only one left.
LockeZ
Ah, OK, so we're not both supposed to get a shot. Makes sense, although I feel like there should be more things to do in combat besides fire lasers and fire missiles, especially if some of us aren't going to have access to those actions. Is it too early for me to multiclass into bard?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Does my moving behind enemies and trying to hit their weak spots for massive damage have any effect in this game?
pianotm
OzzyTheOne
Does my moving behind enemies and trying to hit their weak spots for massive damage have any effect in this game?

Yes. You still have to get through the shields, but depending on where you're firing from, you can do damage based on what part of the ship you're shooting at. (Of course, hitting them with a direct missile hit, if it knocks out their shields, has the opportunity to bust up everything on an enemy ship.)

LockeZ
Ah, OK, so we're not both supposed to get a shot. Makes sense, although I feel like there should be more things to do in combat besides fire lasers and fire missiles, especially if some of us aren't going to have access to those actions. Is it too early for me to multiclass into bard?

What do you suggest? A few of you bought mines and flares, which gives you more options in combat. I mean, it's not like a D & D battle where you're fighting wolves in the snow. You're in the cockpit of a starfighter.