SOME ART FOR FUN.

Pages: 1
I thought I'd post some drawings of mine for the hell of it. Yes I know I need to improve a lot but hey I'm trying. I plan on turning some of my drawings into battlers.

A serpantine Dragon

My character in an FF8 roleplay

The same character looking down from the edge of a cliff

An emo

A character from a book I'm writting

I might post more later...If I'm not too slack. ::)
This should probably be in the Art forum instead of general, but I am totally digging that Emo zombie's slippers.
Oops I thought I'd posted it in there.-_-

Oh well i'm sure if mod's dislike it being here they will move it.

And thanks about the comment on the sneakers. I took it directly from my mates slip on grandpa shoes. Aka the bowling throw outs. ^_^
Not bad, if you want any tips (not that I am ANY kind of artist) try to draw the characters pupils a little more in the center of the eye, rather than right next to the nose (which can be seen in the ff8 character pic) If the pupils are too close to the nose, the character looks cross-eyed and demented. Other than that I think the characters look amazing.
Like these pictures. Looks like you worked pretty hard to create these drawings.
Pretty good. The dragon is especially awesome, though. It WOULD make a good battler.
The dragon looks pretty damn cool.
I like the second one too, it looks pretty badass, you just have to work on the eyes a little bit. ^.^ Lucky you, the eyes are the fun part.
Cool thanks. I actually came up with a game idea called the sketched swords which all totally hand drawn. In case you want an idea of scenes here is a whacked out tower from it.

Though I was thinking of graphically colouring them like:

Oh and I drew this when my gf left me.

It's only half of it but yeah. :'(
Well kudos on the last one in particular, hands are always really hard to draw.
Pages: 1