[RMMV] CHARITY RAGE GAME!

Pages: 1
Hey guys, hows it going, long time RPG maker addict here.

So this is kind of a two parter. I recently got a tumour, and spent a ton of money on treatment and I still need surgery. The cost are pretty hurting atm, and I still need to shell out a bit for surgery (I'm currently an expat so its extra pricy.)

I hate just asking for money, so I decided to make a quick, 1 day charity game. Its called JubJub Jelly. You are the handsome, super totally great cool guyjelly, who must run from hungry muggins. If you touch the angry grumpgrump walls, you lose. Muggins catches you, you lose.

The game is just a doller a piece, but you can pay any amount, I'm cosidering all purchases just as donations. I'll be throwing the game out for free soon once I figure out how to get it working on mobile. Anyway, thanks for the read,
even if you don't donate, I hope you try out the game once its free!

PS I don't really know how to host a paid game, if anyone knows a better site please throw out a recommendation.

https://applepuff.itch.io/jubjub-jelly
Make a game page for this kind of thing. When it's accepted you can mark it as commercial (until it isn't, which you can then change) and link it to the download on itchio. But yeah, game pages are for games.
author=Liberty
Make a game page for this kind of thing. When it's accepted you can mark it as commercial (until it isn't, which you can then change) and link it to the download on itchio. But yeah, game pages are for games.

Just felt odd doing it with this game for some reason, but I guess it wouldn't hurt right. Thanks mate
Pages: 1