[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

author=demonlord5000
I'm tempted to say just reduce known chaos as much as possible, and ignore lucifer for now until we have more info. Here's my theory. I had something similar before in our mason chat, but lockez pointed out the flaws in it, so I have since revamped my theory.

The original theory is because lucifer can only reincarnate as long as man lusts for chaos, was that only chaos members could be reincarnated into lucifer. Lockez quickly pointed out the flaw in that can't be the case if the lucifer host gets to choose the target. So now, here's my revamped theory. Lucifer can only reincarnate as man lusts for chaos as hinted by the flavor text, so what if he can only reincarnate while other chaos are still on the board? If that's the case we need to get rid of other chaos members fist.

I like this idea a lot more than going on a wild goose chase for whoever becomes lucifer next.
Lynching Chaos/Chaos-related faction members then leaves us with Odd, Frogge, and possibly Nessy (Piano mentioned in the psy's death-talk that there was good info on Nessy being neo-Lucifer, which we just found out was YM; so, what was the good info, and wouldn't be smart for neo-Lucifer to now be Nessy, considering she would now be clear of suspicion?)

I think it's currently safer to go Frogge or odd, the only problem is that their powers are pretty good, though I don't know any other dead members that would be of use, currently.
Going after either of them works for me. In the meantime I'll use my bus power to search out lucifer for when there aren't any more chaos-aligned players on the board. I'll start with my own team, then zeuzios to narrow the possibilities. I can also say that psy is not neo-lucifer, as lockez checked him out. Ignore the lynch I'm about to do, as it is for power use only.

#lynch lockez
Are you really bussing neo-Lucifer if you don't know that they are neo-Lucifer, though? Or if you're not on the same "faction"? I mean, I guess we will find out... Just a point of thought, I guess.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=demonlord5000
Going after either of them works for me. In the meantime I'll use my bus power to search out lucifer for when there aren't any more chaos-aligned players on the board. I'll start with my own team, then zeuzios to narrow the possibilities. I can also say that psy is not neo-lucifer, as lockez checked him out. Ignore the lynch I'm about to do, as it is for power use only.

#lynch lockez

mole cop targets demonlord! demonlord threw a teammate under the bus with this post.
We inquired about it before. He said the result will not count as bussing if someone on our team got turned and then we checked it. I assume this will work for all teams. Check lockez post from a couple pages back for more details, where lockez talks about our brilliant plan.
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
According to Cavedog, it hypothetically does not count as bussing if one of the two people has been converted to another faction. We did ask him first to make sure. So it should only show as bussing if neither of us has changed factions.
Getting rid of oddrabbit first works for me.

#lynch oddrabbit
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Also yeah. I'd much rather kill off oddRABBIT than Frogge. Mostly because of my lose condition, which specifically mentions Humility and not Temperance.

#lynch oddRABBIT
Okay, sounds good.

#Lynch Oddrabbit
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.

smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!
#lynch OddRabbit

Seems like we're going for odd, then.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!

Yep, we were finally able to infiltrate a chaos faction using my power. I'm an undercover cop, and hikitsune and I win by bussing a member of any chaos faction we infiltrate.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
No One Died. Day Five Begins.
also, !!!!!!!!Neutral Team has achieved their Primary Win Condition!!!!!!

Hi guys, since my primary win condition is now announced, I'm in Neutral faction. Neutral's win condition is to identify in private both Lucifer and YHWH before day 5.

If you are curious, this is my power:
Red Rider, Tracker Cop: Every night you can watch any player to see whether they visited a player of an opposite alignment or not.

I had my suspicions from the beginning that Liberty is Lucifer and she killed my partner, Pianotm.

Psy_wombats approached us before this and this is where we found out the existence of Neo Lucifer. However in order to achieve our win, we had to work with YHWH on finding Lucifer and Neo Lucifers as an exchange. Pretty much make sure that everyone knows about it. Even if it meant bussing each other.

Now that I have achieved my primary win condition, I have no more obligation to YHWH and will just play normally.

Now that this is finally out of the way, I am on no one's side just so you know :P I'll try to help find Neo Lucifer though, I mean demon and all that. #lynch OddRabbit
wow rmn's bbcode is broken?
#lynch OddRabbit
Also in case you are wondering, we didn't know it was psy_wombats specifically, he appeared as a 'mysterious stranger' for a good duration until yesterday.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Oddrabbit, who was Jack Ripper, Humility-aligned Death Cop, pro-Lucifer/Chaos, was lynched D5.

as a Death Cop, you may contact any dead players with questions through me. However, if after the third time you contact the dead you fail to identify Lucifer, you will die immediately.

also

The Humility team has been extinguished.

Humility- You achieve a full win condition if by the end of the game one or more Humility-Aligned players are recruited by Lucifer to be Chaos-Aligned. You lose the game of Lucifer loses. You earn half a win for any Humility-Aligned player who survives to LyLo after identifying Lucifer to me in private.

Night 5 begins. get your actions in within 24 hours. thread remains open.