[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

#giveeveryoneexplosivepotatoes and watch the panic unfurl. (I'm not that mean.)

About 10 minutes left.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
This'll be interestingly despairful.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
May the odds be ever in my favour
Your bracelets chime once more, showing another message.

Name: Erza Scarlet (demonlord5000)
Place of death: White (Cornucopia)
Cause of death: Sacrifice
Serial Killer: Positive

Everyone has been given a gun. It has one bullet. It will kill a person who is in your current zone. You may use them at the start of the Eternal Night.

WELCOME TO ETERNAL NIGHT!

ALL ALLIANCES ARE HENCEFORTH BROKEN.

YOU MUST ALL CHOOSE ONE ZONE TO MOVE AND START OFF IN.

Once the last choice comes in, Eternal Night will begin.

- Be one of the last two standing.
- PM me your starting zone.
- No teaming up bar 'alliances' in-thread.
- You may offer anything you have for what you want (whether this be votes towards someone or sparing your life or whatever else is up to you). This includes skill usage, items, votes, etc.
- Every 12 hours there will be a Sacrifice.
- Every 12 hours you may move Zone (PM me where to move).
- Every 12 hours a Zone will blink out of use. You will be shown which ones cannot be moved to before you choose to move. (If you are in a Zone when it blinks out of use and do not send a PM to indicate a move, you will be forcibly moved counter-clockwise to the closest available Zone.)
- If you do not PM me to move you will stay in the Zone you are in.
- Zones that are blacked out cannot be moved to.
- You will be told who is in your zone according to order of arrival. (For example 1, 2 and 3 go to Blue Zone. 2 first, then 1 and 3 arrives last. 2 sees 1 and 3. 1 only sees 3. 3 sees no-one.)
- You will take any items from the bodies of those you have killed.
- There will be some items scattered around the Zones. The first person to enter a Zone will be given the item for that zone for that 12 hours.
- You may only have 4 items total. You may drop an item and it will be picked up by the next person to enter that zone.
- First in, first served when it comes to zone movement.
- The Cornucopia will be off-limits until there are 3 people left standing.

Choose your Zone and PM me your move.
If a choice is not made within 10 hours you will be stuck in the zone you currently inhabit.

Patrons may give presents to those who have entertained them. These are one-off items or skills.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
So what are we pming you? Rereading and it's not making sense to me.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I think we are PMing zone movement, and that's it. I'm also assuming that we can talk here still, though I could be wrong.
Don't talk in the thread til the Eternal Night begins.

PM me the zone you want to start out in for the Eternal Night. Also, any questions you have. >.<)b
NIGHT ETERNAL BEGINS

There will be no true day/night cycle at this time. Instead there will be 12 hour shifts and Phase Shifts. Phase Shifts are the time between the 12 hour shifts when people will move between the available zones and find and use items/skills. They will be quite short, no longer than 10 hours each (shorter if all movements come in).

The first person to move to a zone will find that zone's item. Every Phase Shift new items will be distributed to every Zone. If you do not find an item in a zone, that means someone else has been there before you and snagged it. Even if you do find an item in a zone, it may indicate someone else has been there and swapped an item out for one they currently carry.

If you are the first to an area you will be told when someone else enters the area, as well as who they are.

You do not have to change zones during Phase shift. If you do not send in a PM to move during Phase shift, I will assume you mean to stay in that area. You will be the first to pick up an item in this case, and be told of those who enter the area, however if you stay in a particular zone longer than one Phase shift, people will be alerted to your presence there in-thread during the main Phase.

You may only have 4 items at a time and may drop, swap, give or trade items. Trade and give may not be done during Shift Phase, though dropping and swapping may (swapping is taking one item from the zone and putting another in its' place).

Sacrifice votes will still occur every main Phase, however multiple kills will not work any more. Only one person may be Sacrificed at a time. If there is a draw, it will be left up to whoever is currently in the Patron room to decide. If no-one is there, I will flip a coin/roll a die, and include a null-vote in the decider (that is, it can end with no-one getting killed). You have been warned.

You do have the option not to vote at all, and you can buy/trade/etc votes for any goods and services you have at your command.

When the total amount of people alive is three, the last phase will begin.

If you have any questions, ask. I'm happy to give replies. Happy hunting, baby buntings.

There are 12 hours until Phase Shift.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
And now, finally, in the eternal night, I am home.

You will no longer call me Shinobu. You will refer to me by my true, full name. I am the dark lady Kiss-Shot Heart-Under-Blade Acerola-Orion, queen of the night, devourer of life, master of all darkness, destroyer of the world. Who among you is worthy to lick my feet?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Okay, so the game's changed a bit.

Since it's no longer any use to me to keep it a secret, my skill (Engarde) allowed me to protect either me or my partner from a night attack. I used it on myself every night except 0 (when I forgot I had it). I have a different skill now. Did anyone else's change?
May RNGeezus be with us. With that being said, let's start killing each other I guess?

Oh, one thing I did not expect whatsoever was us losing our partners. If the partner I was with previously would like to avoid intentionally killing each other, I'd be cool with that.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Similarly, my power changed. My previous ability was called Mastermind, and allowed me to survive being when attacked, in return for one other person in my zone, not the attacker or myself, dying. This is why I partnered up with Jeroen, and later Kloe, so I had a shield.

By the way, Jeroen and Kloe, sorry for lying. I hope it wasn't an issue, because neither of you died from my ability.

But yes, my ability has changed, to something even more overpowered.
My ability changed to something pretty bad. I wanted to steal all your guns too. :(

If oddrabbit is gonna admit that his new ability is OP then #sacrifice oddrabbit?
LockeZ
Good enough for me.

#sacrifice oddrabbit
Current Sacrificial Votes
oddRABBIT: 2 - Zeuzio, LockeZ
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Makes sense to me.

#sacrifice odd_rabbit
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Sure, let's have rabbit stew for dinner tonight.

#sacrifice oddRABBIT
Current Sacrificial Votes
oddRABBIT: 4 - Zeuzio, LockeZ, blobofgoo, Trihan
Sorry odd, but the power of Junko can't save you now.

#sacrifice oddRABBIT