GREETINGS FROM RAINBOW VALLEY!

Pages: 1
Hello all, I'm just a simple girl with a massive, complicated life (let's skip that for now).

I am a gamer, a writer, a princess by day, naughty-minded by night, and in Real Life, I work at a PR Firm, a reeeeal Code Monkey, except I write it all out on paper (no computer at my desk, nope!)

Oh, my name?

Well, depending on who you talk to (and more importantly, where), I've gone by many, many names, but the name on my certificate of life, is Amelia.

You're wondering why my username is Reapergurl. I know you are.

I'm an avid Skyrim fan, and that was the nickname given to me by a dear friend of mine who observed me slicing up foes like the Grim Reaper (I'm not kidding, I get BRUTAL in Skyrim when I don't play the Sneak-Rogue-Archer-Sniper-Enchanter).

Where is Rainbow Valley?

Somewhere where there is no hate for the LGBT community, which I haven't found anywhere on this planet, as of yet...

Well, I won't keep ya; got stuffs to do, music to write, perform and get awarded for and mega rich off of, I know. Life of a Rock Star...lol

~Amelia ♥
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Hello, and welcome to RMN!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Oh welcome.

Don't worry you've reached the place of magical gumdrops and candy where you can be sure any evil deeds will be paid for with greater evil.

Enjoy your time in the forums.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Welcome to RMN!

As much as I know, the place where I am right now is pretty much Rainbow Valley-like (but add it with Silicon because we're all aspiring scientists here). The only person where the hate on LGBT exists pretty much resides on a single, six-foot guy who taunts at noobs despite being a noob himself. (which is not ME)

Enjoy your time here. Do be careful with Nemera's followers. They're in a fanatical craze lately here in the forum.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Glad to meet you, Reaper Amelia!

@KatanaHiroshi, please don't chase her off...let her get acclimated to our crazy, first.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Kind of ironic that you came from the Rainbow Valley but your name is ReaperGurl.
But what do I know, I have pork in my name.
Welcome to RMN!
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welcome Ame! :D
You sounds super duper friendly and really cool, I hope you'll have a great time here!
Welcome to RMN, the place where code monkeys turn code into games.

Joke aside, you can make or contribute to game creation using your writing skill, music skill, ... ; coding is not mandatory here.

You can also enjoy playing other people's games.

We're all game enthusiasts and we do our best to welcome others, regardless of their sexual orientation.
Trihan
Pff, who here has ever turned code into a game?
WolfCoder, psy_wombats, GIRakaCHEEZER, me
Trihan
LockeZ killed you with a 6-shooter so you don't count.
You're not supposed to post out of thread to talk to the dead.
Pages: 1