WOW REALLY HOPE MY GAME I POSTED GET APPROVED!

Pages: 1
I made this really cool game and I cant wait for
it to get approved!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Wow, I hope so,
too!
It's great that you're excited but as long as you follow the rules laid out in the opnening post here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5673/
it should be fine.

Be patient, though. It can take up to a week for a game to get accepted. Besides, even if it gets denied you can resubmit (though we expect you to fix what you are told to fix, not just resubmit right away with no fixes.)

If you have any questions in regards to the queue in future, just PM me.
author=Liberty
It's great that you're excited but as long as you follow the rules laid out in the opnening post here: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5673/
it should be fine.

Be patient, though. It can take up to a week for a game to get accepted. Besides, even if it gets denied you can resubmit (though we expect you to fix what you are told to fix, not just resubmit right away with no fixes.)

If you have any questions in regards to the queue in future, just PM me.
Ohh thanks!
author=Sooz
Wow, I hope so,
too!
Yea its called plant stuck!
Please do not double post. It is against the site rules, and there exists an Edit button that you can use to add more to your posts. You are also able to quote different people in the same post easily enough too.

Also, we don't really allow advertising of games on the forum area of the site. This thread is kind of close to approaching that, but since you're new and obviously excited about your game, we'll let it slide. Just don't do it again. ^.^
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Is it about plants I like plants
I just got accepted so you can check for yourself~ ;p
Sooz
Hooray!

Edit: Oh, it's Planet Stuck, not Plant Stuck. Boooo!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Sooz

Floramancer, a game where you control plants to do your bidding and slay your foes. The final evolution of plant is Maleficent's thorn wall. Someone, get on this.

Edit: apparently there already is a game called floramancer, and it's a puzzle game where you escape a dungeon with the use of various plant spells. cool.
There's also a gardening company called Floramancer, which is pretty hilarious.
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Sooz
Floramancer, a game where you control plants to do your bidding and slay your foes. The final evolution of plant is Maleficent's thorn wall. Someone, get on this.

Edit: apparently there already is a game called floramancer, and it's a puzzle game where you escape a dungeon with the use of various plant spells. cool.
There's also a gardening company called Floramancer, which is pretty hilarious.

There's a ToLove-Ru doujinsoft game where you play as Momo (she's a master of plants) and have to use different plants to solve platforming puzzles. It's quite old by now.

I don't know of any games where you control planets to solve puzzles though. And congrats, Kumori.
author=Dragnfly
I don't know of any games where you control planets to solve puzzles though. And congrats, Kumori.

There's Mighty Milky Way if you count puzzle/platformer for the DSi. It's a gravity platformer where you have to navigate a level using the gravity from various planets, jump off them (blowing them up in the process), and create new planets to create safe platforms!
Pages: 1