[SOLVED][RMMV] HOW DO I SET TWO OR MORE EVENTS ON THE SAME MAP?

Pages: 1
I am designing a game with two others for the McBacon Jam 4 I am not sure how to set two or more events on the same map.
How can I do this, I need help ASAP the McBacon Jam 4 is almost over.
I am not sure how or even if this is possible?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
What do you mean by set two events on a map?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Yeah, this query is confusing me as well. Are we talking about having two events on top of each other, or are otherwise taking the same space, or...?
I have the starting Event and I want to put another event to happen after it on the same map, it would happen like a cut scene.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I feel like this could be done with switches and a second page or having a switch activate another event. But I feel I'm not totally understandstanding this still because maybe I'm over simplifying your question.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Well, you might be able to run it as one larger event if they are back-to-back. However, that's not the question.

I'm thinking you activate a switch at the end of the first event-page, then create a new event-page.

Now, if it's the case of the events being back-to-back, I would tend to suggest activating a self-switch, and having the new page require that self-switch to be active in order to run. Otherwise, the first page would have one game-switch activated at the end of it's event-commands, and the second page would require a different game-switch to activate, based on where it falls in the story.

Does... that make any sense?
Kinda does I will try it that way.
Thanks Marrend.
I figured it out thank you Marrend.
Pages: 1