AMY'S PIXEL ART

Pages: first 123 next last

Hey! I wanted an excuse to finally post, so I thought I'd share some of my artwork.
Feel free to take a look and/or leave a comment! Just no using or reposting without my permission, and all of that good stuff. :)

Small Stuff!:

Scenes, Etc.:

Old Stuff:

Thanks for looking!
Awesome work, Amy!

I really envy your busts and full figure works. I can really just barely do character models for games like in chibi form. And I'm using GCH for that.

Here's some of the sprites I've done so far a couple of games I am working on if you'd like :)

The ones labeled Lunar are for a Lunar Fan Game I'm working on. The others are for a Lightning Warrior Raidy Fan Eroge Idea I have.
I'm glad you finally posted here
But your busts are definitely very neato~
I meant to add these earlier, but here are some process pics:

author=TheGiantHand
Awesome work, Amy!

I really envy your busts and full figure works. I can really just barely do character models for games like in chibi form. And I'm using GCH for that.

Thanks a bunch! Getting started with larger pieces like those was definitely a struggle, but they're a lot of fun to make.

I think I already commented on some of your sprites, but they look good to me! I don't see anything wrong with using a resource like GCH - if you have the option, you might as well use it! Feel free to hit me up if you ever need some pointers =)

author=Altered
I'm glad you finally posted hereBut your busts are definitely very neato~

It was about time, that's for sure! Thanks!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
WELL DANG THIS IS SOME COOL SHIT HERE
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Daaaamn, you are talented.

What's that? My eyes aren't green, you crazy.
Lol! Thanks you two ^^

author=InfectionFiles
What's that? My eyes aren't green, you crazy.

Can confirm: I'm not all there in the head.

Just for giggles, here's a commission I finished up a couple of days ago:
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Sooz
WELL DANG THIS IS SOME COOL SHIT HERE

I burned my pencils after seeing it. It's HOT.
This looks neat! How long have you been doing this? Also, i've been meaning to try start making tilesets, do you have any tips to get started on this?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Jakoo56
This looks neat! How long have you been doing this? Also, i've been meaning to try start making tilesets, do you have any tips to get started on this?

Google "tileset tutorial" along with whatever RPGMaker engine you're using. There's plenty of info out there. (Or search on this site!)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
This is really beautiful! With pixel art of such high quality, I'm sure you should be able to find some people who'd be happy to hire you for their projects if you look and ask around a bit.
Keep up the great work!
author=Cap_H
I burned my pencils after seeing it. It's HOT.

Thanks, lmao ^^

author=Jakoo56

I've been doing pixel art for about 10 years, but I didn't really get serious about it until 4-5 years ago.

Sooz's suggestion is pretty spot-on - there are a lot of tuts out there! (Some of my favorites are the ones here and here.) My advice would be to start with simple shapes, maybe some small plants or objects, until you're comfortable with the shading style. If you have more questions or need some feedback, you're welcome to send me a message! :)

author=NeverSilent
This is really beautiful! With pixel art of such high quality, I'm sure you should be able to find some people who'd be happy to hire you for their projects if you look and ask around a bit.
Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I haven't gotten around to posting my shop-thing here, but hopefully I will sometime soon! Right now I'm focusing on my own project and a few small jobs, so those are my priority. :)

Here's a menu I'm working on for my project, as well as a placeholder logo:
Wow, those are great! You'd make a really great lead artist.

Also, is the phone the actual menu, or is that what it would look like on an actual phone?
author=0StarTropics0
Wow, those are great! You'd make a really great lead artist.

Also, is the phone the actual menu, or is that what it would look like on an actual phone?

Thank you! I've been having a lot of fun being the lead artist on my team. :)

And... both, in a way! That's the design of the actual menu, and I'd have it show up that way on mobile as well.

Here are a few screenshots I've put together:
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I like the phone. The design of it is lovely. Just one thing. You used bright white for the button and not the display itself, which makes it look more like paper than something backlit.
Awesomesauce Amy! It looks really cool. :D
Ooh, dino Amy posted her stuffs! *totes steals 'everything'*

Also, how far along are you with your game?
author=Cap_H
I like the phone. The design of it is lovely. Just one thing. You used bright white for the button and not the display itself, which makes it look more like paper than something backlit.

That was a great catch, thank you!! I'll be sure and change that when I'm making the final version of the display =D

author=TheGiantHand
Awesomesauce Amy! It looks really cool. :D

Thanks so much!

author=Delsin7
Ooh, dino Amy posted her stuffs! *totes steals 'everything'*

Also, how far along are you with your game?

Oh noooooes! It's all stolen! RIP. Hehehe.

Right now my team and I are working on getting the first case (out of 5) playable, and I'd say we're maybe a third of the way done with that. I'm trying to have us take it slow with this first part, since it'll be pretty easy to put the rest of the cases together using it as a base. :)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Pixel art excellence.
Pages: first 123 next last