[RM2K3] AN OLD MAN USES AN OLD PROGRAM TO MAKE AN OLD LOOKING GAME

Pages: 1
hello people, I am new here.

After years of absence I lately returned to working with the rpg-maker. Guess Steam reminding me all the time that this great thing exists helped quite a bit there.

Since I am old and hate changes I decided to keep using good old rm2k instead of one of the newer versions wich are available by now. Also the low resoluton style fits the one of what I have in mind pretty well.

What I will link below is a video of the very first impressions of my project 'Nostalnigma'.

Link to video

This project is in an really early state of development so don't expect anything playable here soon. Thought I might give out a first glance on what I have in mind here though.
As for now I am full of motivation to work further on this. Wish me some power of endurance to keep this motivation up. =)

I think the &t=2s causes the youtube widget to lose its mind. Edit that timestamp out of the URL you pasted
Sorry I am not sure what you mean. I think did not include a timestamp. At least not on purpose. Should be just the video url in there.

Edit again: really dunno what's wrong. I even went to a post on here in where it is discussed on how to put a youtube link in the right format here and did as stated there. Somehow it still won't work. I just went with a normal link instead now...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN, old man! :P

also, I can see your video!
Welcome! I find the newer versions to work just fine if you just 2x it. Of course some stuff isn't really possible without a bit of script. Best of luck on your project!
Pages: 1