[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

Isrieri engaged last night when I was going to hammer, go read that if you want. Plus I don't think offering suicide is especially productive thing for anyone.
Wait, Isrieri, if you are around, why /aren't/ you hammering?
Actually yeah that doesn't sit well /at all/, the only reason I can think of not to hammer right there would be to avoid being seen as a vote on a mislynch.

#cancel
#lynch Isrieri
I also dislike how he tried to redirect the conversation just now. It looks like his reply didn't come long after he got called out either.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I'm not contributing because I'm at work right now. But that's no excuse in mafia.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I'm just pointing out that it's not just me that's watching and hanging back
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Isrieri - 5 : Ebeth, LockeZ, demonlord, Cap_H, Gourd_Clae, Ebeth, LockeZ, psy_wombats
Ebeth - 4: Psy_wombats, Jeroen_Sol, Infectionfiles, demonlord
Gourd - 1 : Jeroen_Sol, Jeroen_Sol, Isrieri, Ebeth
Cap_H - 0 : Demonlord, Isrieri, LockeZ
Demonlord - 0: Jeroen_Sol
Not Voting:

Isrieri was executed day 1. He was Vanilla Town

Day 1 is over. Night 1 begins. If you have a night action, get it in within 24 hours.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking

Cap_H died Night 1. He was a Town Universal Backup.

Day 1 begins. weekend deadlines suck, so the deadline is Monday 10:00 PM EST.

With seven alive, it takes four votes to execute.

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

Everyone who voted Isrieri: Now that we know Isrieri was town, what do you think about Ebeth?

Psy, why didn't you wait for Isrieri to respond to our asking him to self pres before hammering him?
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Also we now know that we are either in the A or 3 setup in terms of roles.
Ebeth
I'd like to hear more from If, demon & LockeZ this time around.
@Jero: If Isrieri was town there was no reason for him not to end things right there, whereas only scum would benefit by declining to vote and assuming Ebeth would follow through on her offer to suicide. After he passed up the opportunity to hammer (after I explictly requested he just do it, and you had already been over self preservation) and instead just threw shade at IF, I figured he was more likely scum than Ebeth. So I'd rather kill him than have him kill Ebeth. Sure hindsight's 20/20 but I'm still kind of annoyed.

re:Ebeth I guess I'm more towards neutral. Maybe same level of suspicion as Gourd. That didn't feel like scum teetering on the brink -- it looked for a while like Ebeth was done for and I would've expected a partner to hammer her or something for towncred. I'll reread when I get the chance but I think the only actual Ebeth defence was from LockeZ and it didn't feel like scum helping scum.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Unfortunately, Cap's death doesn't really give us a lot of info. It was pretty obvious he was a PR, so it makes sense scum would kill him.

I definitely agree I want to hear from LockeZ. He still hasn't been really clear about his reads of most people.
Jeroen_Sol
@Psy I'm not sure. Reading back, it does seem genuine, I guess. I think I mostly thought her suicide play was an act because I was frustrated she didn't seem to want to listen. And the relatively quiet nature of the EOD would make sense if scum knew the choice was between two town. It could still be an act, but I'm on the fence, so I want to consider who her scumbuddy could be if she is scum.

If she's scum, it's true it would have made sense for her scumbuddy to hammer her for towncred.

Unless her scumbuddy was already voting her, that is. The people voting her were {IF, you, me, demonlord} and I'm leaning town on all three of you, so I don't think that is very likely.

Then there are those who claimed to be suspicious of Ebeth, but moreso of Isrieri. {you, Gourd, Lockez (Kinda, he didn't really say anything about Ebeth)} If Ebeth is scum, I think it's very likely this is the kind of behaviour her scumbuddy would have exhibited.

But this is all based on the assumption Ebeth is scum, which I'm a lot less confident about than I was yesterday.
I'm still giving it some thought. I'm also thinking ebeth is less likely to be scum now. I put some pressure on her last night and she stayed fairly consistent. I wouldn't completely rule it out but she seems less likely than before. I'm fairly sure jero and psy are both town right now. IF has been pretty quiet so I'm more on the fence with him.

I'd say I'm neutral toward lockez, IF, and gourd right now. I wouldn't even rule out an IF/Gourd scumteam because If was the one who initially said that all the votes on gourd were suspicious. At the time I do believe gourd was getting targeted simply because of his posting style, but seeing how IF went to his rescue and is being quiet now...I'm not so certain.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
@Demonlord- I mainly didn't want to push Gourd since I had said I wouldn't vote for him simply to keep his post count down. But really, he just wasn't that suspicious to me. I always think he's mafia and he never is. So I kinda gave up on trying to read his post style as anything other than him just being him. At the time I didn't get why people were voting for him honestly. I was much more preoccupied by Ebeth and Jero to a lesser extent. I'm still not off Ebeth.

Isri flipping town makes me question now. Because both Isri and Ebeth both tried to turn it on me when they were close to hammer. So of course Isri is out now, but I didn't like that about Ebeth. Saying you're going to suicide but at the same time saying "welll, there's this guy too" feels off.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
And I'm not posting a whole lot because of life reasons, which is why I'm trying to fill in a lot of information into one post instead of posting consistently. Which again, Ebeth said I was "parroting" but really most of my posts have been sniped because I'm writing them out on the phone and by time I hit submit there's like a billion posts I have to catch up on. :(
Ebeth
I'm still suspicious of Gourd. He's a fun and playful dude but (especially at the start of the game) was acting goofier than he normally does- as such the dramatic posts- saying that he was "playing sleuth" still strike me as odd. I still think IF is a strong scum lean as well though at least we have a reason for his inactivity now.

Anyway to respond to some of IF's claims about me:

I was asked what my scumleans were- you were one of them. The fact that you see this as me trying to turn it off of me and onto you is ridiculous & paranoid. If either Is or I wanted to get suspicion off ourselves quickly we could have pinned it on each other -not you.