[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think I was pretty clear that it was both. I thought he was more likely than anyone else except maybe Isrieri to be scum, and if I was wrong then it would be useful to see who else followed along with the vote.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It doesn't fucking matter anyway because no one did.
This is an impressive amount of inactivity.

I will say that, although psy and jeroen have been very helpful they've also controlled the discussion pretty well. ebeth isn't wrong that jeroen's chart could be a scum ploy to seem innocent.

LockeZ's explanation for cap lynch is weak I guess but it never alarmed me in the first place so?

demon is doing a lot of setup speculation which might be a red flag.
Been waiting to hear from more people here. Everyone else has been talking about the tracker, and that in itself makes the whole thing hard not to talk about. I said before it was odd that it was brought up, but the direction of the conversation didn't change so I just offered my input on the whole thing.

Psy is right in that there does seem to be a lot of team play between lockez and ebeth, but there was also that weirdly worded exchange between him and ebeth. Both of them tend to be pretty hard to read, so I was hoping to hear others thoughts.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Been in car travelling all day- gonna snooze now. Will read and post tomorrow morning.
#cancel
#lynch Ebeth

@LockeZ: Okay I guess I get it -- if Cap is PR and dies it's valuable info and he was probably dead anyway. Do you think the day 1 votes against Gourd were all town?

@Gourd: I don't think helpfulness is suspicious or unsuspicious. I also don't think demon speculation is a red flag -- pretty much everyone has done that today now.

@demon: I'm starting to put less faith in team play just because if IF is scum there's really not going to be any way to tell. I think it still holds that if Ebeth is scum, LockeZ is likely other scum. (although, IF would be cleared along with everyone else who voted her on day 1 if she flips scum)
LockeZ
author=psy_wombats
Do you think the day 1 votes against Gourd were all town?
None of them really seemed serious to me at the time. I felt like people were just trying to come up with someone to vote for, without really having a great reason, because they had to vote for someone. In other words, it was day 1. So yeah, I do think they seemed like legit town votes, even though I don't think they were particularly good votes.

Why, do you think that's not the case? It was Jeroen, Ebeth and Isrieri who voted for him, right?

Actually, GOURD, what do you think about the votes against you on day one? At this point you're the person who's raised the least warning flags for me, and you probably were paying the closest attention to those votes.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
deadline in less than 24 hours. don't strain your posting muscles
@demon: Thoughts on Gourd?

@LockeZ: I think one of them is probably scum, or else Gourd is. It seems unlikely to me that scum would pass up a train on Gourd, or a train in general really.
Jeroen was trying to press me, ebeth was following their intuition (or maybe was being opportunistic honestly idk at this point), isri was obviously town. Was it ever really that close to me dying? Why would scum be voting to kill me so early in the day? It seems needlessly suspicious.
That's two votes away. If there were no scum in there, they could've hammered you.
ie They all seem like town votes to me I think we should look at the isri train for scum bc with all of the hullabaloo on day 1 it was a much easier lynch to push for (and was also happening consistenly through day all the way to the end).
author=psy_wombats
That's two votes away. If there were no scum in there, they could've hammered you.

Yeah and then have town descend upon them the next day. I don't think they would've done that.
Gourd has seemed mostly town to me. The only time I was suspicious is what I suspected a possible gourd/if team because of if defending him. In hindsight, I think if could be scum and was just trying to maintain good standing with town at the time. I also dislike how unnaturally quiet he has been. He could just be busy, but he could also be playing quiet scum. Rather than trying to figure that out though, I think either ebeth or lockez are our most solid leads right now.

Ebeth said she'd reply to the thread tomorrow, so I'm going to wait till then to decide on my target.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Didn't have much time to post yesterday. Gonna read and get my vote in now.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh, never mind, we still have 16 hours left. I don't have to rush then.
LockeZ
Post something, though. Geez.

So many people haven't voted. Do we even have two votes on the same person?
LockeZ
Nope, apparently only me and psy have voted. The rest of y'all fucks forgot to actually play.
Jeroen_Sol
I meant rush as in, not take the time to do this:

I made yesterday's votes small x's to distinguish them from today's votes.

I want to see more posts from IF, but for me, the three most likely suspects are still {Ebeth, LockeZ, Gourd} in that order. After last day phase, I was less confident Ebeth is scum, but there's really no basis for that except the suicide play. And that is pretty easy to fake.

After rereading the whole jailer/tracker thing from this day phase, this post by Ebeth stuck out to me:

author=Ebeth
Did anyone get thrown into jail last night?? That'd be a safer way to determine whether we are in A or 3 without outing anyone.

I didn't pay much mind to it at first because it seems like Ebeth is advocating not roleclaiming, as any self-respecting townie would, but what she's actually saying is she wants people to claim they're not PR. Which by process of elimination lets scum determine who is PR.

LockeZ is less suspicious to me, as he seems to have been scumhunting today and his annoyance at the lack of activity feels genuine.

#Lynch Ebeth
LockeZ
Oh, that's potentially legit. I didn't even think of that angle.