[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
That's not remotely what I was trying to do at all. Mafia already knows if we're in bracket A or 3 (they know if they have a roleblocker power or not). It would be useful for town to know this as well since a mafia member could claim the correct town PR when under a lynch. That's my line of reasoning anyway.
Ebeth
LockeZ's Cap play was weird but his reasoning for it seems to make sense. Demon did make a good point a while back that LockeZ was being less aggressive than normal but that seems to have changed once he was put on the defensive.

IF still seems like a good suspect to me- I don't like how he viewed me and Iseiri saying he might be scum as us targeting him to take the guilt off of us.

I still have weird vibes from Gourd but he hasn't done anything scummy so I'm gonna assume that that was probably just my intuition being wrong.

Don't like whatever Psy was trying to do to get me to admit a PR back there but that's also cause I'm also just generally annoyed that we're back to targeting me since its completely useless. If y'all keep assuming I'm scum and to try to figure out the other scum is we're not going to get anywhere. I understand where this is coming from and its fine if you want to keep speculating from that angle but consider some other options folks.
Ebeth
I'm taking a step back to look at the votes yesterday.

Is was town, I'm town & I'm assuming Jero is too- which means the Gourd vote train was a town thing. So I gotta assume scum was voting for me & Is. Cap voted for Is and was also town.

Psy hammered Is which means he's probably town as scum would have wanted to avoid being the final hammer- he could have waited until the last minute when I would have hammered myself in case Iseiri didn't hammer me.

That leaves IF & Demonlord voting for me and Gourd and LockeZ voting for Is.
Ebeth
Demon I think, is town, going off of his original confusion of the setup & since I've gotten nothing but vibes & no actual substance for evidence off of Gourd he's probably town as well.

That leaves IF & LockeZ. Right now I'd rather go fo IF because at least LockeZ is posting but I'd lynch either one.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Ebeth
That's not remotely what I was trying to do at all. Mafia already knows if we're in bracket A or 3 (they know if they have a roleblocker power or not). It would be useful for town to know this as well since a mafia member could claim the correct town PR when under a lynch. That's my line of reasoning anyway.

I don't buy this. Yes, scum knows what PR is in play, but if they fakeclaim, they'll just get counter-claimed by the real PR, regardless of what setting we're in.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Current Votecount
Ebeth - 2: Psy_Wombats, Jeroen
Psy_Wombats - 1: Lockez
Lockez - 0: Psy_Wombats

Not Voting: InfectionFiles, Gourd, demonlord, Ebeth

With seven alive, it takes four votes to execute.

Alright, finally got some posts to go off of. Ebeths line of reasoning makes sense on possible scum, but jer is right about about that post being suspicious. I will admit knowing the setup could be useful, but that comes with the cost of a pr revealing themselves, and that does not help us at all. That is unless they either have conclusive evidence on a scum member, or if they are under fire.

That said, it's time to place my vote.

#lynch ebeth
Ebeth
Wow, guys, c'mon post please.

Since it doesn't look like there's gonna be much more discussion I'm gonna go ahead and #lynch InfectionFiles
I kinda want to lynch ebeth but also doing something like... lynching psy wouldn't be too terrible either. He's been a nulltell for me the whole game so I wouldn't be too surprised if they were actually scum. I'll be back soon - I'll hammer someone if I have the chance then~
part of my desire to not kill ebeth is also that ebeth was a suspect yesterday too and I'd kinda like to move on from that
author=Jeroen_Sol
I didn't pay much mind to it at first because it seems like Ebeth is advocating not roleclaiming, as any self-respecting townie would, but what she's actually saying is she wants people to claim they're not PR. Which by process of elimination lets scum determine who is PR.

I don't really buy this angle, but yeah, its doesn't really help town to know this which role configuration at this point (other PR knows obviously) and I do still think Ebeth is most valid target.

@Gourd: No one else has done much else today is the problem, aside from LockeZ explaining that Cap vote, which mostly makes sense to me, enough that Ebeth is still the highest target for me.

@Ebeth: What's your reasoning for Jero = town?

Also, I think if IF is scum it's pretty much a null game. Like, he's posted less than cave at this point, might be time to find a sub.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Sorry everyone. My grandpa has been in the hospital. I know, no excuses for mafia but it's been hectic.

I've been catching up (wasn't too hard since it seems I wasn't the only one!) I was expecting to have to read a book to catch up.

So my top two suspicions are Ebeth(still) and like Gourd, I'm looking at Psy. Mainly because his plays have been off from what I know of him as a townie. Voting LockeZ because LockeZ voted for him is very un-psy. But that's just sorta meta suspicion.
Ebeth because I just haven't lost the feeling on her. And she's constantly on me, which I always feel is a little scummy. But I don't want to be a broken record on her because I could be completely wrong and suffering from the same thing that rubs me the wrong one.

I'm going to re-read some people and look back. But I've been pretty indifferent to demonlord, pretty sure he's just town. Jero isn't getting me anywhere and I may just be looking at him SINCE he is HELPFUL. which isn't a good move.

And then, Gourd and LockeZ seem to being playing their usual selves. So I'll have a hard time spotting anything weird there.

So for now I'm going to vote:

#lynch Ebeth
InfectionFiles
author=Gourd_Clae
part of my desire to not kill ebeth is also that ebeth was a suspect yesterday too and I'd kinda like to move on from that
That's exactly WHY we shouldn't move on btw

We only went Isri because we wanted a solid 5 on lynch.

I don't think we should dismiss it entirely if we don't have something better to go on.
InfectionFiles
Also, you're welcome to vote me for the sheer reason of not posting but that's really just a good thing for mafia. It's just a free kill without solid grounds. Hmm, another suggestion in that vein by Ebeth? Scummy.
Ebeth
IF you just hammered me. No more posting.

I'll see you all in hell deadchat.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Final Votecount
Ebeth - 4: Psy_Wombats, Jeroen, demonlord, InfectionFiles
Psy_Wombats - 1: Lockez
Infectionfiles - 1: Ebeth
Lockez - 0: Psy_Wombats

Not Voting: Gourd

Ebeth was executed Day 2. She was Vanilla Town.

Get your night actions in within 24 hours.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

No one died night 2.

With six alive, it takes four votes to execute.

deadline is uhhhh. Thursday at 10 PM EST
Welp. I guess the mafia kill was blocked. Maybe there's a jailkeeper!

Alternatively maybe the mafia wanted to keep the list of suspects as big as possible?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Isrieri - 5 : Ebeth, LockeZ, demonlord, Cap_H, Gourd_Clae, Ebeth, LockeZ, psy_wombats

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Final Votecount
Ebeth - 4: Psy_Wombats, Jeroen, demonlord, InfectionFiles

The only person that's the same on these two lists is psy which is... interesting. Although, if I'm going to level with you, I probably would also be on both lists if IF hadn't hammered ebeth.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
We're at MYLO now, so we should not vote until we all agree on a lynch. If two town vote the wrong way, scum can quick-hammer for the win.