[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
And sniped of course, but looks similar to my line of thinking
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I was suspicious of Isrieri at first but after re-reading came to the conclusion that he was probably being just being a vauge & unhelpful town (which was later confirmed when he explained his reasoning- though this was after I took my vote off him.)

I thought Gourd's post was weird, posted about it but held off on the lynch in case someone made a compelling argument for him - which imo hasn't happened and is why I voted to lynch him.

author=Isrieri
author=Cap_H
I wanted to see, if Isri claims cop. I tried to trick him there. I know for a fact there is no cop.

author=Cap_H
I wanted to see, if Isri claims cop. I tried to trick him there. I know for a fact there is no cop.

How does he know? He probably has a role. Which role? Dunno. Could be town, could be a Mafia Goon. The way I see it there are three possibilities:

1) He's telling the truth and he's town. So we shouldn't lynch him.

2) He's a Mafia Goon, which would allow him to deduce for certain that there's no cop, if there are two goons in play. He would know that having access to the scumchat.

3) Or he's lying out his butt. If that were the case, the Cop would know, and he's probably scum.

Either Cap is a PR of scum and thats why he knows this. If he's a PR he'll be killed by the mafia tonight. If he's still alive he's scum and we lynch him tomorrow. Voting for him right now is pointless.
My mistake. I hadn't had time to go back and reread until just now and I put that post together quickly after reading this page. After looking through I'm still uncertain because that vote wasn't cancelled right away. I had also considered scum were targeting gourd because his post made for a good target, but there is no way to narrow it down yet. I'm going to read through again and give it some more thought.
@IF: Jero's less suspicious to me if only because he has the first vote. I don't like successive votes that don't follow the reasoning of the previous ones.

@Ebeth: Yeah, Isrieri is correct there and no one should be voting against Cap_H at this point. But when you publicly state "Let's get Cap tomorrow if he's still alive" it gives scum no incentive to actually kill him. They'd just go after someone else intentionally so you follow ^ that logic, (and he can also be doctor'd and the mafia roleblock'd preventing the kill). By trying to get people on board to kill Cap tomorrow, it looks to me like you're just setting yourself up to target someone else tonight.

If suspicion actually does fall on Cap later he can always claim or something.
Ebeth
I figured mafia would want all PR out of the way asap & didn't think about the possibility that mafia would spare him tonight as an easy lynch for tomorrow.

I'm sticking by my reasoning for lynching Gourd tho.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I agree with this, Psy.
And I agree that Ebeth's vote on Gourd is not likable and an easy vote for scum to do.
I think that it would slightly clear Jero and it doesn't help my read on Isri at all. But it looks like there's at least one wolf on Gourd right now, unless Gourd is a wolf. Isri and Ebeth looks like our best candidates today.
I'll wait for another comment from Isri before making an ultimate decision.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
@Psy- That's true. But it's always the posts after that are suspicious. Seeing how Jero is it could be a clever ploy.

@Ebeth- And yeaah, what you're saying is basically by the end of Day 2 there would be three dead without scum having to try. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but what you're saying is gourd today, X tonight and if it's not Cap he should instantly be lynched? He hasn't exactly claimed, and if he does then someone can fight it if he is in fact lying. Which would be stupid because then he would be obviously scum. Or of someone else lied to try and get Cap killed woulf also be a dumb play for scum. If that makes sense?
We preferably don't want a claim. Keep scum guessing.

Doesn't exactly help your case though, Ebeth. And unless I'm miscounting you have put Gourd dangerously close to hammer.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Trying to get a good feel of everyone's leans for the chart has made me less confident in the Gourd lynch. I don't think Isrieri is scum, but the fact that the only other player backing it is Ebeth, who I can't really get a feel for, doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to #Cancel for now.

Now there's three players whose rows are almost completely blank here, demonlord, Ebeth and LockeZ. I'd really like to hear your leans in more detail. Gourd's as well.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Also yes, let's not do the whole "If X lives we kill them" thing where we might give scum two free kills.
Alright, done reading.

Ebeth: Seems pretty scummy for the reasons above. Scum could get a free day 2 if they tricked us into focusing someone such as cap just because they have an unspecified role which would be extremely bad for town.

Psy: Always hard to get a read on. I'm pretty neutral toward him right now.

Gouard: I'm pretty confident hes town. he only got focused because of his unique posting style, which made him a prime target. I also suspect scum is voting for him.

Jer: Probably town. You have been doing a lot of work, especially with the chart (which is extremely helpful btw), and I haven't gotten any scum reads off of you.

cap: I'm back to neutral with cap. His knowledge claim could either be town, or it could be scum to gain trust. Given that he has mostly tried to help, I'd slightly lean town, but I don't think it's strong enough to escape my neutral feeling.

If: A good call on his thoughts about gourd I think, so likely town.

Lockez: Typical lockez play and it's hard to get any real read off of him.

Isrieri: Neutral/scum. I have a feeling that if Isrieri turns up town, then ebeth is probably scum.

I'm thinking about switching my vote to ebeth, but I'd also like to see what Isrieri has to say before I change my vote.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
LockeZ, who do you think is the best choice for a lynch? At this juncture I think your opinion is probably the most vital one before we can make a real decision here.

author=demonlord5000
I'm thinking about switching my vote to ebeth, but I'd also like to see what Isrieri has to say before I change my vote.

My advice would be to not vote Ebeth because I think Gourd is the better lynch for today. The most suspicious thing she's said was back here, mentioning that her plan was to hang back for day 1. That could be a mafia setup. But she voted me, and then took it back once I explained myself a bit despite that (I think) there was still potential to get a train going on me. So that's evidence enough for me at this moment. I've only played one game with her but this seems consistent with how she acted that time.
Ebeth
author=Jeroen_Sol
Also yes, let's not do the whole "If X lives we kill them" thing where we might give scum two free kills.

Yeah, I mentioned that I hadn't considered the possibility of scum using that to their advantage. We obviously do not have to follow my flawed logic.

Currently - besides Gourd- my only scum leans are IF (he's posted much less than others and when he drops in it usually seems to be him parroting others- a good fly under the radar scum tactic. And there's still a 50/50 chance on Cap as well. I would also like to hear more from LockeZ as well.
Welp I wasn't expecting to be a main option day 1, kinda seems like it came from nowhere? I'll give more details on my feelings soon!

author=Ebeth
Anyway I haven't seen any good counter arguments from or for Gourd so I'm gonna-
#Lynch Gourd_Clae.

Cap claiming there is no cop is weird though- if he doesn't die tonight I'd wager he's scum.

how mean I didn't get a chance because I got unexpectedly busy ;w;
Ebeth
author=Gourd_Clae
Welp I wasn't expecting to be a main option day 1, kinda seems like it came from nowhere? I'll give more details on my feelings soon!

author=Ebeth
Anyway I haven't seen any good counter arguments from or for Gourd so I'm gonna-
#Lynch Gourd_Clae.

Cap claiming there is no cop is weird though- if he doesn't die tonight I'd wager he's scum.

how mean I didn't get a chance because I got unexpectedly busy ;w;

You... posted 7 times (not counting this post) since I first stated that you were suspicious. You had time to respond I think.
I meant to isrieri ebeth XD I already countered your arguent before you even posted I thought.
author=Jeroen_Sol
But I do agree. I think it's more likely you're both town after that softclaim of yours, which is also part of the reason I want to lynch Gourd.

welp this is the second time jeroen agreed with my basic premise and then decide I needed to die because of it. XD
author=Jeroen_Sol

In this case I agvree with jero, but if we get into a situation later where this order of operations is helpful then I will advocate it. Sometimes you're just sure! Today is day 1 so... not so much today.
author=Isrieri
My advice would be to not vote Ebeth because I think Gourd is the better lynch for today. The most suspicious thing she's said was back here, mentioning that her plan was to hang back for day 1. That could be a mafia setup. But she voted me, and then took it back once I explained myself a bit despite that (I think) there was still potential to get a train going on me. So that's evidence enough for me at this moment. I've only played one game with her but this seems consistent with how she acted that time.

So your main reason for ebeth being innocent is that she acted opportunistically when you (think) you could've died then backed off? This doesn't make sense to me. It seems like very suspicious behavior! A scum backing off of a lynch that wasn't gaining traction (yet) sounds well within the bounds of scummmy behavior to me.

author=Isrieri

So your main reason for ebeth being innocent is that she acted opportunistically when you (think) you could've died then backed off? This doesn't make sense to me. It seems like very suspicious behavior! A scum backing off of a lynch that wasn't gaining traction (yet) sounds well within the bounds of scummmy behavior to me.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
^Yeah, Ebeth/Isri looks almost too good to be true.

author=Ebeth
author=Jeroen_Sol
Yeah, I mentioned that I hadn't considered the possibility of scum using that to their advantage. We obviously do not have to follow my flawed logic.

Currently - besides Gourd- my only scum leans are IF (he's posted much less than others and when he drops in it usually seems to be him parroting others- a good fly under the radar scum tactic. And there's still a 50/50 chance on Cap as well. I would also like to hear more from LockeZ as well.

So, Yo don't suspect Isri anymore...Was the vote for lulz? I noticed that you casted him with words:
author=Ebeth
If we didnt know all the possible roles I would guess that Isrieri wanted to get lynched as his win condition.

I'm gonna #Lynch Isrieri though I'd be happy to withdraw it if he offers a rational explanation for his thoughts and actions.

The vote makes sense given the previous reaction of yours, but words seem to await a change.
cap has acted a little scummmy today but not sure what to make of it. It hasn't set off any alarms anyway.

demon is inno. I believe his error was real.

Ebeth's suspect behavior was pointed out by isrieri (although he seemed to think it was innocent behavior somehow??) psy and jeroen also have a point that bussin scum day 1 isn't impossible. Maybe ebeth was doing this? not sure yet I'm leaning scum

I still find isri scummy for his original post. His explanation of testing was about what I expected from him and lockeZ even stated explicitly. It was a pretty easy way to explain away his behavior and I don't believe him. I think he wasn't expecting the heat that he got, buckled down intially, then tried to backtrack when things got too much (and when he saw his chance to redirect to me). He's also taking my lack of a vote as a scumtell which, well, it isn't. I explained this (and so did psy). Go ahead and look back at past games I'll wait. I'm gonna vote for him because I don't suspect anyone will be swooping in and killing him (also afraid of getting busy again and losing my opportunity to vote as has happened to me... a few times before). And might as well commit!

#Lynch isrieri