WHAT SUPERHERO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?

Pages: first prev 12 last
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Ebeth
Black Canary! I wanna wear fishnets, be really good at kung fu, ride motorcycles & physically hurt people by yelling at them.

A worthy wish indeed.

EDIT: Darn it! Pagebreak D:
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Ebeth
Black Canary! I wanna wear fishnets, be really good at kung fu, ride motorcycles & physically hurt people by yelling at them.

I'm pretty sure you can accomplish three of those without being a superhero.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
And you can almost argue that the last one is possible without powers too
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just head to the red light district and set up shop.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Okay- wearing fishnets is something I can do, though I wouldn't look as good as her. BUT to be good at riding motorcycle or fighting I would need to like, practice. And that's out of the question.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hurting people by yelling at them shouldn't really be that hard either, you're like in the perfect era to hurt people by yelling at them.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
But like I don't want to hurt their feelings- I want to hurt them by flinging them back 10 feet into a wall with sonic screams. Eh I could cause some eardrum damage maybe.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Ebeth
But like I don't want to hurt their feelings- I want to hurt them by flinging them back 10 feet into a wall with sonic screams. Eh I could cause some eardrum damage maybe.

Explain to them, loudly, how stupid manbuns are. They'll fly so far back.

author=kentona
Goku

I want to be Superman, I beatchu up.
I would be a rogue Red Lantern thats on the side of good. I'm pretty sure thats actually a thing that happened in DC cannon. As for why, because Green isn't my color, Red is lol. Anyway, being able to make anything you imagine is really cool I could have some really neat performance art shows with that. And people could always photograph my creations so that in some way they stay perminent plus I could just sculpt any material easily with my constructs. Also travel is really easy with those rings.
Pages: first prev 12 last