[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Ah! Called it!

If what you say is true I'm gonna

#Cancel Shinan
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
none of this makes sense with regards to my role

Care to elaborate? You don't have to full reveal, just explain. I am still skeptical of the Ozzy role, and conversely, people who are buying it.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
*disregard previous post. ninja'd*
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Dudesoft
I reread Day 1. He was all over the place, pointing especially at Ozzy. Not sure if he *wasn't* pointing at anyone in particular: but I've gotta go with my gut.

#lynch Cap_H

All over the place is good argument. If you read my comments, I was quite consistent. It's funny that demon was saying the same about you.

author=demonlord5000
For my list I'll ignore the existence of the no-shows for now since they may turn up later.

my priority target would be shinan. Dudesoft would be my second just for being all over the place. I think he's messing around, but it isn't really helpful either. My third is a toss up between cap and lockez. I haven't decided which I find more suspicious yet: cap's forced comment (though it is true it did generate discussion), or the fact that lockez jumped on that really quickly.

And you're quite consistent with my read on me. I can't say that it develops.

Ozzy kind of confirmed himself to me with claiming his win condition. Odd did the same. I think that LockeZ reaction in this regard was quite good too.
Ebeth is cleared as vessel, not town, but I find her effort towny.

That leaves me with five players. If we have regular wolves and not a single destiny spirit or something like that, we have 50/50 chance that there are 2 or 3 wolves (we will know more if we hit scum or when tomorrow's dead flips).
I think that there's big chance that one of them is psy or Cave, just from the way they both turned attention away from themselves today.
Gourd, I think, has 75% chance of being town.
The last wolf is either Shinan or Dude. I got same silly reason as Cave presented to think that Shinan is town.

Top picks right now:
Dude and Psy
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
If what CAVE says is true than that explains the weird Pazuzu talk and therefore clears him of my suspicioun.

#cancel
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
If Pazuzu is (irl) a demon do we think he's a threat to us as well?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
either

1. ozzy is town, and I am the mouthpiece of scum who can submit cop investigations, while also being town, and the person making me say dumbass shit and the destiny spirit are the same thing,
2. ozzy is town, and I am the mouthpiece of town, who can submit cop investigations, and they are two separate entities
3. ozzy made it up

my pm doesn't mention anything about a hunter or a destiny spirit though. but it also doesn't mention who the scum is.
oh, well then, maybe we shouldn't kill shinan like I wanted!

What I don't get is how this cnflicts with ozzy's information? If the vessel doesn't who they are... well...

I had a list of suspects earlier that I'm going to update now. How many mafia are we expecting? 2? I guess it's relatively safe to say that demon was a byproduct of scum trying to root out the vessel.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Is it possible that Ozzy's role is connected to Pazuzu? Maybe mouth and eye are towns and the actual demon is evil (Destiny spirit?).
Not regular scum (3 people) would make sense in that regard that Piano was willing to remove 3 players.

Also, if your role is real, we're getting close to auto.
rip got a little ninja'd there >.<
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
oh, well then, maybe we shouldn't kill shinan like I wanted!

What I don't get is how this cnflicts with ozzy's information? If the vessel doesn't who they are... well...

I had a list of suspects earlier that I'm going to update now. How many mafia are we expecting? 2? I guess it's relatively safe to say that demon was a byproduct of scum trying to root out the vessel.

at the time, if ozzy was telling the truth, I couldn't think of an explanation where either I had not been lied to about my alignment, or I was not being ordered around by scum. I don't really want to believe either... but it makes sense to me I guess if the destiny spirit he is hunting is not pazuzu

which also has to be the case if pazuzu is town, since that would mean a different spirit was possessing people.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
With ten alive, it takes six to hammer.

Seems I missed an Ozzy vote.

OzzyTheOne (1): CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
shinan (1): LockeZ
Cap_H (1): Dudesoft
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i think..........i may be in the thrall of scum............
Strong town read/me:
Cap_H
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd
shinan

Town lean:
oddRABBIT
Dudesoft
ebeth

Neutral:
ozzy

???:
LockeZ
psy

So, like, what I'm getting from this is that we should kill LockeZ and/or psy
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The cop check is from the eye or Pazuzu? It could be faked.
Also, I googled Pazuzu and It appeared in the Exorcist. On the other hand, I can't find anything called destiny spirit.
But It would make sense that you and eye are vessels or that Pazuzu is the vessel and you just helped Ozzy.

I think he should target you for that matter at night, it look like a good way to resolve this.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh fuck are these cop investigations trying to find the vessel
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i think..........i may be in the thrall of scum............

I think you're right tbh. XD I feel like there's be too many moving parts if pazuzu wasn't scum.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
well, it would show that I am what i say I am, but it would be bad, for town.

idk. its too weird. I'm not sure how I'm even supposed to play this game. i'm still obligated to report stuff from pazuzu in this thread, and the results, but if they're scum, then me suiciding myself WOULD be a good thing. i have to believe that piano/jeroen wouldn't design this in such an asinine way
Sometimes the games seem to be designed to be fun for the designer rather than for the players...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
@LockeZ I am indeed a neutral.

oh wait. i guess ozzy made all that up.