[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
nice try!!!! but never underestimate my ability to reread after fullclaiming for no reason.
Do not feign knowledge of Pazuzu's goals, mortal.

If you don't know pazuzu's alignment you should probably keep going just in case?It's supposed to be ozzy's job to find and kill the vessel, right? Let's leave him to it.

If the cop investigations are to find the vessel you could, like, report in the main thread if you find them, can't you? They need to have control of the vessel for a whole day after so it should be fine if town works together.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
the other thing that doesn't make sense to me is why ozzy's role seems, very simple and powerful (a cop that immediately kills guilty parties?)
because that is like 10x more powerful than the cloak and dagger stuff the pazuzu boys have to do to get something basic done

that and the claiming to be neutral thing. I don't know if I really buy the....color explanation. i. don't really want to say anything more because this feels like it goes heavily into quoting role pms, but, i find that highly suspect
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
He doesn't immediately kill guilty parties I don't think? It sounds like he can only kill the vessel (I thought that meant anyone who was possessed at first too). If I had to take a stab at the flavour I'd say he's the mysterious man who came into town and the gal he was eyeing is the vessel.
Ebeth
The fact that the destiny spirit is not a thing in the movie is weird though.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Ebeth
He doesn't immediately kill guilty parties I don't think? It sounds like he can only kill the vessel (I thought that meant anyone who was possessed at first too). If I had to take a stab at the flavour I'd say he's the mysterious man who came into town and the gal he was eyeing is the vessel.

I came to town to chew gum and kill the vessel and I'm all out of gum.
author=Ebeth

Maybe it's piano's fanfic OC
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Ebeth

we were told there is only scum and town.

so, apart from him claiming to be neutral, either he is killing scum or town. the role he's claiming is essentially a "brutal cop" (investigates and immediately kills people who are not town.) so either he is a brutal cop that kills scum (no way, op af as far as i can tell), a brutal cop that kills......a town role...?..., or is lying. can't be a brutal cop that targets a serial killer or whatever because we've been told there's only town and scum
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Ebeth

i think this is part of the smt inspiration..

"Although Pazuzu is, himself, an evil spirit, he drives away other evil spirits, thus protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes."
Ebeth
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Ebeth
Maybe it's piano's fanfic OC

Original Ghost Do Not Steal
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
thats from the smt wiki by the way

oh also pazuzu rules
Ebeth
author=Shinan
Well. Is the setup such that there are more than 2 teams? And if there are more than 2 teams, are there more than 3 teams?
author=pianotm
Nope. Town and scum.

Oh I had misremembered that, was operating under the idea that there was town and scum not JUST town and scum but that's uuuh a pretty big contradiction to what Ozzy has said.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

so, apart from him claiming to be neutral, either he is killing scum or town. the role he's claiming is essentially a "brutal cop" (investigates and immediately kills people who are not town.) so either he is a brutal cop that kills scum (no way, op af as far as i can tell), a brutal cop that kills......a town role...?..., or is lying. can't be a brutal cop that targets a serial killer or whatever because we've been told there's only town and scum

CAVE, I based my assumption on being neutral due to the fact that my role color is blue. I'm used to get green for town not blue and I've seen neutrals being blue in previous games. But my win condition is basically the same as town's I guess, getting rid of all the dangers to town like I already said at least two times.

Also, my role doesn't allow me to kill scum, it only let's me kill the vessel. Which accoring to my flavor, there's only one of in this game. If I target someone and they don't die, the only information I have is that they are not the vessel, I have no idea if they are town or scum.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh also pazuzu rules

Did pazuzu make you say this by any chance? XD

okay, so, even if ozzy IS killing a town role, the vessel is a pretty big risk for town while they're alive.

The only thing that miffs me is that he claimed neutral when piano said that there are only towna nd scum so I'd probably lynch him for that reason. I'm just nervous we're killing our main line of defense against scum winning via possession of the vessel.
Ebeth
If he was scum he'd have enough of an idea of the gameplay to fake a role.

Still it's such a good faking if it is.
Ebeth
If he is telling the truth it's a very very bad town lynch which makes me hesitant.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

CAVE, I based my assumption on being neutral due to the fact that my role color is blue. I'm used to get green for town not blue and I've seen neutrals being blue in previous games. But my win condition is basically the same as town's I guess, getting rid of all the dangers to town like I already said at least two times.

Also, my role doesn't allow me to kill scum, it only let's me kill the vessel. Which accoring to my flavor, there's only one of in this game. If I target someone and they don't die, the only information I have is that they are not the vessel, I have no idea if they are town or scum.

like i said i DONT want to delve into talking about...what...colors our roles are, because that is tantamount to quoting role pm imo, but, I have information that conflicts with this color business. thats the last i'm saying about it.

if the vessel isn't town, they're scum and your role is really powerful. if they're not scum, they're town and your role still makes no sense, unless you are scum. the way you're describing it still screams 'independent' to me. but there aren't any.

i think i'm not going to change my vote because, in addition to everything else, the role ozzy is describing just seems way too powerful to be the same alignment as my own.

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh also pazuzu rules
Did pazuzu make you say this by any chance? XD

okay, so, even if ozzy IS killing a town role, the vessel is a pretty big risk for town while they're alive.

The only thing that miffs me is that he claimed neutral when piano said that there are only towna nd scum so I'd probably lynch him for that reason. I'm just nervous we're killing our main line of defense against scum winning via possession of the vessel.

Gourd, how many times do I need to repeat myself, my role color is blue and I associated it with being neutral, nowhere in my role PM does it say I'm neutral, I only ASSUMED that blue meant neutral due to previous games having the color blue as the color of neutrals/masons. Besides, I practically quoted the win condition for town if I'm not mistaken, tell me, how the heck would scum know the win condition of town? More specifically, how would scum know that the win condition of town is to get rid of all dangers not just one danger? That's a very specific detail that scum could not have guessed.
author=OzzyTheOne
Gourd, how many times do I need to repeat myself

at least 5 MORE TIMES OZZY

okay, so you're claiming town now, although your role does seem mroe neutral than anything.