COLLAVORATIVE STORY GAME

Pages: first 1234 next last
I start the story, you follow it. Simple.

-A guy called torungu, was a Hatsune Miku fan. He wanted to go to one of her shows, but didn't have enough money.
A guy called torungu, was a Hatsune Miku fan. He wanted to go to one of her shows, but didn't have enough money.

So he decided to get a job. The only problem was that he could not, for the life of him, find any normal jobs in his hometown.
author=Liberty
A guy called torungu, was a Hatsune Miku fan. He wanted to go to one of her shows, but didn't have enough money.So he decided to get a job. The only problem was that he could not, for the life of him, find any normal jobs in his hometown.
So he sent his curriculum to an internet organization. Son, he recieve a response.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
DankCrusader
So he sent his curriculum to an internet organization. Son, he recieve a response.

They said, "Well, there's an opening for a door to door parakeet salesman," but that wasn't a normal job!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Since he needed the money, he accepted the offer. But the parakeet he needed to sell on his first day was pining for the fjords!
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Since he needed the money, he accepted the offer. But the parakeet he needed to sell on his first day was pining for the fjords!

The first person that he tried to sell the bird to insisted, "This bird is dead!"
author=pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
The first person that he tried to sell the bird to insisted, "This bird is dead!"

Suddenly, Torungu grabs the parakeet and felt in love with the bird inmediatly. He didn't want to sell it!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=DankCrusader
author=pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Suddenly, Torungu grabs the parakeet and felt in love with the bird inmediatly. He didn't want to sell it!

Quite alarmed at Torungu's sudden display of affection for the lifeless parakeet, the ex-customer quickly retreated from the door and called the police.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Red_Nova
Quite alarmed at Torungu's sudden display of affection for the lifeless parakeet, the ex-customer quickly retreated from the door and called the police.

Apparently, the police had already received an absolutely obscene number of calls concerning dead parakeets that day, and largely considered this call yet another prank call! The ex-customer sighed. They really, really didn't want to resort to that!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
But the ex-customer had no choice. And thus, they took their own dead parakeet out of its cage and threw it out the window, hoping the salesman would chase it and disappear from their lawn.
author=Jeroen_Sol
But the ex-customer had no choice. And thus, they took their own dead parakeet out of its cage and threw it out the window, hoping the salesman would chase it and disappear from their lawn.
Then, Torungu, realised that the bird was dead. He has no other choice than buring him somewhere. So he talked with the police and asked them: "where can I bury the parakeet?"; the police though Torungu killed the parakeet. Suddenly, the police called PETA.
Marrend
author=DankCrusader
Then, Torungu, realised that the bird was dead. He has no other choice than buring him somewhere. So he talked with the police and asked them: "where can I bury the parakeet?"; the police though Torungu killed the parakeet. Suddenly, the police called PETA.

PETA was flabbergasted. It wasn't so much that the police had so many calls about dead parakeets. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that nothing was being done. No investigations, no follow-ups, nothing. What if one of those calls had been real? Well, then, time for a smear campaign on the police!
In the dead of night, agents from PETA huddled around every police car they could locate, smearing peanut butter across the windshields. This would undoubtedly attract many hungry birds from all over town - parakeets, even - to the cars, leaving little room for interpretation. Surely the police wouldn't be so obtuse as to misunderstand this sticky message?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The next morning, the startling event had been discovered. Each police car in the city was smeared in peanut butter, and found in the peanut butter, was a dead parakeet.
The message was now clear.
There was a parakeet serial killer at large.
pianotm
Dudesoft
The next morning, the startling event had been discovered. Each police car in the city was smeared in peanut butter, and found in the peanut butter, was a dead parakeet.
The message was now clear.
There was a parakeet serial killer at large.

After the severe incident response team finished their initial inquiry, the police called in the major case squad. This town took parakeet serial killers seriously. Seriously.
Jeroen_Sol
When Torungu came home after a long day of parakeet selling, a SWAT team broke into his house and hauled him off to the precinct. After all, they had gotten an anonymous tip that a deranged man matching Torungu's description had visited numerous houses trying to sell a dead parakeet.
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
When Torungu came home after a long day of parakeet selling, a SWAT team broke into his house and hauled him off to the precinct. After all, they had gotten an anonymous tip that a deranged man matching Torungu's description had visited numerous houses trying to sell a dead parakeet.

Police asked him where the dead parakeet was that he had been trying to sell and why he killed it. He swore, "I didn't kill it! I got a job offer from an online work agency as a door to door parakeet salesman and it was already dead when I got it! I thought it was just pining for the fjords!"
Marrend
author=pianotm
Police asked him where the dead parakeet was that he had been trying to sell and why he killed it. He swore, "I didn't kill it! I got a job offer from an online work agency as a door to door parakeet salesman and it was already dead when I got it! I thought it was just pining for the fjords!"

Not that anything poor Torungu could say would do him any good. Even as he spoke to the police, there were internet memes surfacing of a poorly-Photoshopped Torungu axing an equally poorly-Photoshopped parakeet, with the text "I am a serial parakeet killer!" in big, bold, text.
pianotm
Marrend
Not that anything poor Torungu could say would do him any good. Even as he spoke to the police, there were internet memes surfacing of a poorly-Photoshopped Torungu axing an equally poorly-Photoshopped parakeet, with the text "I am a serial parakeet killer!" in big, bold, text.

A PETA representative came to the police station. "We have been conducting our own independent investigation and the results are quite shocking. We have reason to believe that Torungu may be responsible for the death of every parakeet on the West Coast since 1971."
The senior investigator rubbed his chin and said, "But he's only 22."
"Time travel! Or he's being groomed by the older killer."
"Time travel, you say?"
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from pianotm
A PETA representative came to the police station. "We have been conducting our own independent investigation and the results are quite shocking. We have reason to believe that Torungu may be responsible for the death of every parakeet on the West Coast since 1971."
The senior investigator rubbed his chin and said, "But he's only 22."
"Time travel! Or he's being groomed by the older killer."
"Time travel, you say?"

The evidence against Torungu is deemed more than clear enough. He is sent to prison on multiple counts of parakeet homicide and illegal use of time travel. In an act of irony, his prison cell is an oversized bird cage.
Pages: first 1234 next last