35%
suzy_cheesedreams
30%
hanminah
0%
PsiSteve
10%

Pages: 1

Welcome to the voting round of Kids Design the Darndest Things 2! Here we will vote for each of our favourite entries for each monster design. Take a gander at the entries below, pick your favourite, and cast your vote! I will also be getting my son to pick his favourite entry (and that entry will receive a special Achievement!)

Snowman

unity:

zDS:

suzy_cheesedreams:

hanminah:

PsiSteve:

Please cast your vote! I will tally the poll on Friday February 16th.
unity
You're magical to me.
I have no idea what I was thinking when I drew mine XD
I am going to guess "Whales"
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
I am going to guess "Whales"

Actually, it was "that bottom part looks like a submarine" at first, and that somehow morphed into a whale XD
Whatever the case, it's whaley good ^^
I picked uni's. My only criticism is that he looks sad despite being such a lovely whale-snowman.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I picked Uni, too.
Kid's Choice Award according my 5yo:

hanminah

Congratulations!
I went with Suzy's, now that's a Snowman I'd like to meet on Valentines day ;)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Unity's is probably one of he strangest interpretations of a drawing in this entire event. The falling hat and bewildered expression of PsiSteve's version are really good, too. Still, I'm voting zDS for this one, since it captures the drawing's form really nicely, and I also just simply like the addition of the candle.
I like the colours, dithering and detail of zDS' Snowman. The little candle is brilliant.
Fan favourite with 7 votes is: zDS!

I did not expect to win this one and am actually honored considering despite not having as much entries I was up against some talent. Thanks for the votes!
Pages: 1