OFFICIAL IGMC PARTICIPATION STATION 2018

Pages: first prev 123 next last
I hope that I can do it this time
didn't get the chance last time , who is up for a team?
Hopefully, I'll get around to starting my recordings tomorrow. Since, I plan to be handing out candy this evening.
Yay, contest. I don't think I've made anything complete since the last IGMC actually...
I don't think I've made anything complete since the first IGMC actually...
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=kentona
I don't think I've made anything complete since the first IGMC actually...
make rero's helm - a game about the dangers of head trauma
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Good luck, everyone!
I guess I'm not nerd enough for this show.
The moment when they want a demo so you waste time thinking maybe you can make a game by learning a different engine... Don't do that. Stick with what you know. *shifty eyes*
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
arc, depends on if you want to win or if you want to feel good about your entry.
I havn't even finished with working with RPG game and this unexpectedly show up
i mean, if i make it, it'll be my first game ever published lmao after 8 years using the engine. so yeah this'll be a fun ride
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Godspeed and good luck, devs~
gonna post progress here since idk, more discussion!!!

https://i.imgur.com/1ka2uqu.gifv

making a semi followup to Nemoral, added melee weapons, but it's starting to feel like a weird minecraft kind of game now that I think about it...
Craze
ooh darken, looks nifty. not much to go on other than that, but hey. i do like the specific lightning too.

Sadly, I haven't gotten that much work done on playing the various entries for this years contest, but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to play a bunch of demos. After all, the bulk of those games are likely to be left incomplete and never get finished. It's the same reason I tend to avoid playing demos on this site as well.
how the heck do you people upload with a download before deadline? https://shweep.itch.io/kryopolis here's mine but still trying to finish it...
Craze
rip darken.

anyway i'm basically done, need to make a logo and finish my credits.txt .......
Pages: first prev 123 next last