[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

author=psy_wombats
thanks buddy :thumbsup:

e: next time I'm scum I'm just going to nightkill with the philosophy of "who's going to provide interesting commentary from deadchat"

YES PLS

Cave quotes came from scum chat^
>:D

How else do you think I keep constant watch on the site without having people give me even worse gaff about my bad sleeping habits!?
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Oh holy crap this scumchat ahahahah
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=OzzyTheOne
WAIT, THERE'S A SETTING THAT SHOWS YOU AS OFFLINE WHEN YOU'RE ONLINE??? LIBBY YOU SNEAKY SNAKE!! GIVING ODD INFORMATION LIKE THIS D:<

metagaming like this is going to lead you all to 'confirming' scum
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
WAIT, WHY DID ODD JUST GET A SUDDEN POWERUP BECAUSE WE WERE ABLE TO KILL 2/3 SCUM? >:T
LIBERTY ITS LIKE 7 AM HERE AND 8/9 AM THERE SLEEEEP

(granted i work at a bar so my sleep's p. much fucked anyways...xD)
author=OzzyTheOne
WAIT, WHY DID ODD JUST GET A SUDDEN POWERUP BECAUSE WE WERE ABLE TO KILL 2/3 SCUM? >:T

Maybe because 2 scums died right off the bat? I still felt he had enough power roles though on top with the kills.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
"sorry shinny but sometimes you gotta talk even if all you're saying is shit (like PA.. yes I went there hello PA ;p )" - Libz

You got me figured out
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne

it was all part of my grand design that he be granted a useless powerup that affected the game not at all
author=PlatinumAshes
"sorry shinny but sometimes you gotta talk even if all you're saying is shit (like PA.. yes I went there hello PA ;p )" - Libz

You got me figured out

That was a typo to meant on shinan tho right?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Also, I now realize that it was a really good play from us Masons to have Ivory claim to be the real Vig.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
it was all part of my grand design that he be granted a useless powerup that affected the game not at all

I mean, fair point. Now that I think about it, it is indeed a useless upgrade.
author=OzzyTheOne
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne

it was useless because i was bad at using my role, so i didn't completely mess up by being incompetent. so that's good!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
also

*rolecop dies*
bwahahha, now scum won't be able to know our roles
*everyone fullclaims*
You claimed in time to exonerate tale though, which eventually sealed the game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=kittenfood
author=OzzyTheOne
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
it was useless because i was bad at using my role, so i didn't completely mess up by being incompetent. so that's good!

Kitten, you used your role to protect Ivory at the very start making sure her bulletproof didn't come off which was only a good thing. You played the best you could with being a noob. Same goes to Fomar. Tale played, there was clearly a language barrier between Tale and us all.
PlatinumAshes
Yeah that was pretty clever. She was the survivor after all and there was a good shot that she woud be targeted because of it

Although I also wanted to claim vig on Day 2 and take up a night kill.
A haiku:
author=Liberty
ozzy on the ball
lol you done fucked the pooch bud
you better talk fast!
author=OzzyTheOne
WAIT, THERE'S A SETTING THAT SHOWS YOU AS OFFLINE WHEN YOU'RE ONLINE??? LIBBY YOU SNEAKY SNAKE!! GIVING ODD INFORMATION LIKE THIS D:<

I know, that's how I felt D:

Also from the mason chat
i'm pretty sure all of town by now are pulling their hair and getting frustrated at us for suddenly dicking around XD

"if they weren't confirmed masons i would really love to lynch them!!!" XD
Yes Ivory that is exactly how I felt.
You know what a few days ago I saw a video of this weird-ass reverse psychology shit and suddenly got reminded of PA's playstyle>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8

i subconsciously linked him to the right-sided guy and that was one of the few reasons i was willing to let you be lynched last lol