[MAFIA] PRISONER'S DILEMMA. GAME OVER

author=oddRABBIT
By the way, for the Shinan vote I was literally like "Eh, I don't really care, let's see what happens."

Obviously for the night I did a nokill, I was aiming to lower the amount each person received in terms of money.

I appreciate the explanation, odd. Ninja role suspicion could throw me off so I tried to ignore it.

ivory, it's fine!

ozzy, I'm glad I waited for your input. Even though I did said some dumb/ weird theories, I'll try to cut that out.

I'm glad everyone did their best. Thanks for giving advice throughout the game!
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
Ohh okay I see.

Yeah it genuinely baffles me that I survived this long. I guess the town reads by piano man and Demonlord helped a lot.
"No scum should ever get rid of Ozzy. His playstyle is so predictable. If he ran a country, he'd execute or imprison everyone and still wouldn't stop crime." ~ piano

can anyone trademark this pls
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's a variation on a line I said in a mafia scum chat a long time ago...

"I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped."
Ohh right. I thought the latter part was changed though! Still funny xD

Kinda found it funny how tale actually secretly pm'd you though XD
pianotm
So, scumchat legit got creepy when Libby died.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was but a casual observer of sorts. However, for what it's worth, I questioned the mason pair's alignment when it hit the table. We've had games where a pairing was unconfirmed to each other, and turned out that one was had one scum, and the other was town (but not necessarily always true). The question did arise, but, like, I think it was a day later, maybe? I forget. Not going to re-read. ;_;

Though, as a role/power for scum, I'm not really sure how useful that ability would be in this kind of game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=ivoryjones
"No scum should ever get rid of Ozzy. His playstyle is so predictable. If he ran a country, he'd execute or imprison everyone and still wouldn't stop crime." ~ piano

can anyone trademark this pls

I was about to also post that here hahahaha

All I can hope to do is to learn from this game, because man I am a bad town player.
pianotm
PlatinumAshes
Ohh okay I see.

Yeah it genuinely baffles me that I survived this long. I guess the town reads by piano man and Demonlord helped a lot.

Yeah, a lot of the scum reading on you was because of me, and I didn't want anyone to lynch someone I pretty much knew wasn't scum.
author=Marrend
I was but a casual observer of sorts. However, for what it's worth, I questioned the mason pair's alignment when it hit the table. We've had games where a pairing was unconfirmed to each other, and turned out that one was had one scum, and the other was town (but not necessarily always true).

I kind of did consider that Ozzy was scum, and Ivory had an ability that would let her be recruited or something.
Glad I helped out! It did cross my mind at one point that one of the masons could have a different alignment too, but ozzy also pointed out at one point that cave told them it was a town aligned mason chat. I don't think ivory ever confirmed that, but it happened while she was alive.
I didn't confirm it, but deliberately left it at that because we wanted to see who would use it against us. Of course I died then and if anyone/odd tried to bring it up again I'm sure ozzy would immediately know who's scum.
Also, I still don't know if that self lynch was the right play. I saw no way that everyone was going to let me live though. It was especially worrying as I was watching ozzy kill fomar and I couldn't say anything to stop him.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=demonlord5000
Also, I still don't know if that self lynch was the right play. I saw no way that everyone was going to let me live though. It was especially worrying as I was watching ozzy kill fomar and I couldn't say anything to stop him.

I'm so sorryyyy, I sent so many young men/women to their deaths. I will never forget their faces. A squad commander never does.
At least it all worked out! I went out on my own terms, and we managed to win the game. I think the biggest reason I went ahead and killed myself is I didn't want to needlessly drag on the game in what looked like a certain death situation. A part of me thinks I may have been a bit impulsive there though.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=demonlord5000

This is also how I felt when I came back and saw they lynched him

pianotm
"I apologize if anyone reading this ends up thinking I'm completely insane or something, and I assure you all, I am not." ~ oddRABBIT 2019

Poor guy doesn't realize how wrong he is.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=pianotm
"I apologize if anyone reading this ends up thinking I'm completely insane or something, and I assure you all, I am not." ~ oddRABBIT 2019

...Um...

...How so?
pianotm
oddRABBIT
author=pianotm

...Um...

...How so?

Aside from your constant insistence that you're useless to the point that someone actually made it a rule that you couldn't say it in Mafia? "He's the craziest one out of all of us! He actually thinks he's sane." ~Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Star Trek: Enterprise: The First Adventure, by Vonda M. McIntyre
author=pianotm
oddRABBIT
author=pianotm

...Um...

...How so?
Aside from your constant insistence that you're useless to the point that someone actually made it a rule that you couldn't say it in Mafia? "He's the craziest one out of all of us! He actually thinks he's sane." ~Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Star Trek: Enterprise: The First Adventure, by Vonda M. McIntyre

????

Did someone actually made it a rule???