[SCRIPTING] [RMMV] HUD MAKER HP BARS FOR PRESENT ENEMIES ONLY

Pages: 1
I'm surprised I have't found anything on this as it's a basic issue, but I've been using HUD Maker by SumRndmDude to make Enemy HP and MP bars. It works fine, up until you change the number of enemies in a troop from, say, 3 to 2. I have it set up so the value of HP bar is
$gameTroop.members()(0).hp
and the max is .mhp, and it works. Then I have set up $gameTroop.members 1 and 2. But if I start a battle with two members, the third HP bar shows up anyways.

From the tutorial videos I can gather there's a "condition" box for each hud element, where it only shows up under that condition. What I'm looking for is the syntax of a condition where bar 3 only shows up if there is a 3rd party member (alive or dead). Something along the lines of;

$gameTroop.members()(1) = true
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Doesn't Yanfly have a script for showing HP bars on enemies? His scripts are usually always the easiest to use.

Edit:

I'd rather use HUD Maker cause it allows more customization and im not sure if yanfly HP bars can do HP and MP bars simultaneously and make it so they're always visible.

Edit: solved it. For the "condition" box it will only display the bar If the code is true, so I just had to type in, say, $gameTroop.members()(2) for the 3rd enemy slot, and if there was no 3rd enemy, it wouldn't display.
Pages: 1